Beer here.

iceman

1 hour ago, dooright said:

As a Mtn Biker

Mmm, St Ray Roq's frickin homey as hell! And the center of our universe!

In the meantime, do you allow cheater bikes on your trails?... https://www.relive.cc/view/v1vjDM2goJ6

Edited by PLAYHARD

9 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Mmm, St Ray Roq's frickin homey as hell! And the center of our universe!

In the meantime, do you allow cheater bikes on your trails?... https://www.relive.cc/view/v1vjDM2goJ6

Nice ride and pictures ! 

I depends on the trail system,  I'd say most places there not really allowed.   We see more ebike all the time though.  To me as long as the bike is still pedal power with some "e" assist and no actual throttle.. be responsible and have at it ! 

Until I realized what the abbreviation for "thanks in advance" was, I went searching for meaning, and thank goodness this logical "brain fuel filter" explanation for asking Bob to ship beer elsewhere is NOT applicable here!...

What Is a TIA?

From head to toe, your blood delivers oxygen to every part of your body. Your cells need it to survive. If your blood flow gets blocked anywhere, it can bring trouble. One serious effect is a problem called a transient ischemic attack, or TIA for short.

TIAs are short and won't cause lasting damage. TIAs typically happen because a blood clot gets lodged in an artery that supplies blood to the brain. Without regular blood flow, your brain is starved for oxygen and can't work like it normally does.

That's why you get symptoms like muscle weakness or slurred speech. It would be like having a clogged fuel line in your car. Your engine can't run if it's not getting gas.

6 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Until I realized what the abbreviation for "thanks in advance" was, I went searching for meaning, and thank goodness this logical "brain fuel filter" explanation for asking Bob to ship beer elsewhere is NOT applicable here!...

What Is a TIA?

From head to toe, your blood delivers oxygen to every part of your body. Your cells need it to survive. If your blood flow gets blocked anywhere, it can bring trouble. One serious effect is a problem called a transient ischemic attack, or TIA for short.

TIAs are short and won't cause lasting damage. TIAs typically happen because a blood clot gets lodged in an artery that supplies blood to the brain. Without regular blood flow, your brain is starved for oxygen and can't work like it normally does.

That's why you get symptoms like muscle weakness or slurred speech. It would be like having a clogged fuel line in your car. Your engine can't run if it's not getting gas.

I have witnessed a lot of people with TIA...seems they temporarily, with out notice, cannot stay on the right side of the trail...this explains it perfectly!!

On 4/18/2021 at 8:13 AM, snowmaster2112 said:

Bob, order 3 cases please. Have one sent to your house and the other two to mine please.

TIA

I wonder if it could be ordered, I think they have hit the jackpot here, should be in every place along the trail next winter....I hear if the border opens there is going to be one hell of a party!!

• 2 weeks later...