2022 NEW SLED ORDERS

Snappy Hank

Well I got a call today.  Our September delivery date sleds turned in to June delivery sleds. Makes me wonder what the serial numbers will be. Oh well its still exciting. 

45 minutes ago, Shore1066 said:

Well I got a call today.  Our September delivery date sleds turned in to June delivery sleds. Makes me wonder what the serial numbers will be. Oh well its still exciting. 

WOW, no kidding.

Edited by slimjim2525

5 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

Yeah I'd call that great news considering the supply chain issues many manufacturing companies are currently experiencing.

9 hours ago, slimjim2525 said:

What model did you order?

We have, as in my son and I,  have rode Renegade Adrenaline stock sleds since 2015. We do put on extras as in mirrors, GPS and studding our selves. We only ride in quebec and the trails in our opinion for us they do just what we need. Plus usually we ride 10 days in early Feb and 5 days in March. My son lives in NC so it's a little hard for him. I live in NY and have a older son who makes a trip too that I catch up to.  Never  had a problem so it works for us.

3 hours ago, slimjim2525 said:

What sled did you order, that is in?

We orders renegade adrenalines with 850 motors.