man’s best friend

iceman

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Pipeman said:

My thoughts exactly. So if a car runs over a person and kills them and a gun is found in the car is the gun to blame?

No, come on man, it would be the car’s fault, the gun would however be charged as an accessory to the crime.

Edited by iceman

5 hours ago, slimjim2525 said:

Guns kill people.  Hmmmm, interesting. 

I hate when guns go rogue and just start taking people out. That’s some Terminator like stuff. Ever see Maximum Overdrive? That’s some scary shit there. 

Guns do kill people (watch and see)

26 minutes ago, iceman said:

I hate when guns go rogue and just start taking people out. That’s some Terminator like stuff. Ever see Maximum Overdrive? That’s some scary shit there. 

Guns do kill people (watch and see)

We are getting close to that.....

GutZ

millions of kids home schooled this year ....in homes with guns....and not one shooting.....I am a gun owner...and a bird hunter....and have guns all my life....and never carried or found the need to....and never pointed a gun at any person....and I hope I never have to....and I do not want to give up the fact that I feel very safe out in the country where help is 45 minutes away knowing we can protect our home and family if we have to, everyone should have this basic right....and they should handle it appropriately.Bad people will always find ways to do bad things....don't punish good people for their actions.

On 6/12/2021 at 3:09 PM, quebec bob said:

millions of kids home schooled this year ....in homes with guns....and not one shooting.....I am a gun owner...and a bird hunter....and have guns all my life....and never carried or found the need to....and never pointed a gun at any person....and I hope I never have to....and I do not want to give up the fact that I feel very safe out in the country where help is 45 minutes away knowing we can protect our home and family if we have to, everyone should have this basic right....and they should handle it appropriately.Bad people will always find ways to do bad things....don't punish good people for their actions.

Yup, this.  As a victim of a random act of violence, I can tell you it's never happening again.  If you don't think it can happen to you, you're just plain dumb.

21 hours ago, slimjim2525 said:

As a victim of a random act of violence, I can tell you it's never happening again.

Exsctly

better to have protection and not need it

rather than

need protection and not have it.

shoot first, ask questions later.

Edited by iceman