Sign in to follow this  
zeusand

Might need to be vaccinated to cross border

No big deal, the shot is safe and effective...and the only way we know of right now that is becoming a universal reality....if that is not the answer to opening the border...you can be damn sure it will not be open this season

18 hours ago, smclelan said:

No need to go there, the shot goes in your arm.

Too each there own! No desire to put an experimental drug in my body did enough of that growing up! LOL!

Edited by Jackstraw

Our group is vaccinated and no doubt enthused about this news.

My only worry is if some precautions are still in place such as restaurant capacities, number of people allowed at a table etc., and also bar capacities,   and will clubs bother to open their clubhouses.  These are also part of the Quebec riding experience and could be a deciding factor in Quebec riding or another year in Maine.

I believe that the U.S high percentage of vaccine deniers and anti-vaxers might also be a consideration to border openings. 

1 hour ago, Jackstraw said:

Hands down this is the best explanation of why I have no desire. I could care less if you take the jab or not. Your choice.

2273F992-AC3E-463A-83C7-C22A53DBA062.jpeg

I hear you ,to each thier own but I have Hesitancy the vaccine causes bad reactions ,four thousand have passed from the vaccine in 4 months typically only a few hundred a year from flue shot just saying 

But to ride the best trails I may have to roll the dice

Of course it all depends on if society will revert to armbands to identify the non compliant and abandon hipa laws

New world order!!!!!

I agree, too each his own as far a getting a vaccination or not. I am not going to argue the merits either way. 

However, I wonder when they start throwing numbers out saying only a few hundred died from the flu.  How many flu vaccines were given, was it 200,000,000 like there was Covid shots?

all I can see for sure is only the countries who are getting the shots are getting better and closer to re opening....countries who used marshall law to lock people down....as soon as they started relaxing restrictions....they got second waves, and it happened here until the vaccine arrived in numbers....now it is lower than any time during the whole pandemic....and still going down....lock downs seem to only kick the can down the road until everyone started to get out again....once you get it...there is really no medical cure...you either get lucky...or you die...preventing it is the best option right now....I am not trying to pick sides here or convince anyone...it is a personal decision....but it may become a situation where choices come with consequences, like flying or crossing a border...I am in my mid-60's, in good health and have a lot of things on my bucket list....dreams don't retire and I do not want to be limited or told no you are not able to go here or there or do this or that...decisions, decisions, decisions.

Look at the total deaths in the US for 18’ 19’  and 20’ there was a small spike in 20’ Which it does every year for population increase.

if 550,000 people died of covid it doesn’t show 

plus there was close to 0 deaths from the flu!

amazing when over 50,000 die from the flu annually. Ivermectin and  hydroxiquaritine pardon the spelling, basically knock it right out. I’m not worried about the initial jab it’s the long term effect. A girl I graduated with died 1 day after the jab, perfectly healthy. If you Do your research it’s the long term effects I’d be worried about . We’ll find out in the next year or 2

20 hours ago, poltodoo said:

Of course it all depends on if society will revert to armbands to identify the non compliant and abandon hipa laws

Mmm... There was an armband party in the '40s in Germany, some with yellow stars, some with ziggy-zaggy geometrics. No merci. 

Anyway, same-sh*t-different-day:  How many died "FROM" the virus vs "WITH" the virus is the old game? Now how many died "FROM" the vaccine vs "WITH" the vaccine is the new game?

IMHO: Folks aught to make up their own minds, to make up their own minds. But that means going full-throttle-honey-badger to root out lots of real & lots of fake news:

https://fullfact.org/health/VAERS-reporting-america/

(Shouldn't this thread be in the "quarantined" section?)

Edited by PLAYHARD

7 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Btw, we messaged our staff 2 weeks ago that vaccines will NOT be a condition of employment at our place, respecting everyone's EDUCATED decisions, and their rights to privacy. 

Ditto