Sign in to follow this  
zeusand

Might need to be vaccinated to cross border

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, poltodoo said:

I think I'm going to do that each year but don't  get doing other things ,then oh no it's time to go riding 

I go there with thinking I'm gonna learn to speak Québécois ever summer!

(So far s'il vous plaît & merci have gotten us pretty far!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EastMark said:

New Brunswick announced it will be opening the Maine border.....

 

....positive news.

Wow interesting.

I would think that is a Federal decision to open the border? New Brunswick is still part of the country of Canada no?

It’s an international border.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our group was heavily courted 10 years ago to come the New Brunswick through the tourism bureau.  They claimed high unemployment rates for the province, and was looking for tourism.  Not sure if its the same now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EastMark said:

New Brunswick announced it will be opening the Maine border.....

 

....positive news.

I hope PEI and Nova Scotia follow soon, great news for sure!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iceman said:

Wow interesting.

I would think that is a Federal decision to open the border? New Brunswick is still part of the country of Canada no?

It’s an international border.

LOL, it's soo far from the Capital that they don't even remember its the same country..... ( Like Rhode island, hahaha)

Are there check points\police action stations on the major highways between regions?

GutZ

Edited by MrGutz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is all just political garbage to help officials in New Brunswick get re-elected. How many times in the states do you hear that the House of Representatives has passed an historic bill, knowing it’ll get shot down in the senate...but they can still take that win for re-election and blame someone else when it doesn’t happen.

Maybe Labor Day 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, scorpionbowl said:

This is all just political garbage to help officials in New Brunswick get re-elected. How many times in the states do you hear that the House of Representatives has passed an historic bill, knowing it’ll get shot down in the senate...but they can still take that win for re-election and blame someone else when it doesn’t happen.

Maybe Labor Day 🤞

Spot on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last couple of days more noise on the border crossing here. I would think by fall there will be crossings. Likely need to confirm fully vaccinated and still provide a test for now. I would say it depends on how if any this new variant impacts the numbers and existing vaccines.

If I was a bettering man I would be booking my rooms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this