Adventures with Kamala

iceman

1 hour ago, quebec bob said:

Notice Uncle Joe has shaken her from his shadow the the couple of weeks, her aspirations are too high, and her qualifications too low.

Just like Joe

Hmm... So we're OK if we ride Cats?...

"There are exemptions for those travelling for essential health services, work, child custody or veterinary reasons"

And while I'm feeling particularly dumb... Are gender changes free with social medicine along here?... "Trans-Canada Highway"

12 hours ago, dooright said:

I hear she is very talented with open borders and the border agents are now all welcoming and even carry bags!!

18 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Hmm... So we're OK if we ride Cats?...

"There are exemptions for those travelling for essential health services, work, child custody or veterinary reasons"

And while I'm feeling particularly dumb... Are gender changes free with social medicine along here?... "Trans-Canada Highway"

It states Child Custody... so if we bring a child in Our Custody ( For the Child to Ride ) over the border...then we are Ok!!!

I will Rent Mini GutZ ... no wait, that sounds real bad...  Let him accompany his strange Uncles to a foreign country... still not good....

But I may be going to QC!!!

LOL

GutZ