Summer Gaspesie Loop-Where to stay?

lindasledgirl

Any help appreciated...Friends are looking to bike the loop (motorcycle) and have asked me for some suggestions about places to stay. They are looking for a seaside location to spend 2-3 days. Any suggestions?

Hope you are all enjoying the summer!

Kind regards,

Linda

Hi Linda.  
Maybe the Riotel in Percé? I have not stayed there.  It is ocean front with a view of the rock.  When I stayed in mont st Pierre most of the places were summer only and looked a little run down.   The Francis in New Richmond was very nice, nowhere near the shore though.

How come we haven’t seen any pictures lately?  Maybe I need to join the 21st century and check out the FB version?  Bill tells me that’s where some of the action is nowadays.

cheers George

C600B855-7E0E-4843-9FB2-C69C118EBA71.jpeg

Pricey but we enjoyed our multiple stays here when we travel through Perce during the summer months on the HD in past years. They are closed during the winter months. Regretfully they are not a sponsor here on Q.R. but might be tough to convince them if they were it would benefit them during the summer months.  

Hôtel la Normandie

3-star hotel

221 Rte. 132 ouest, C.P. 129, Percé, Quebec G0C 1V0, Canada+1 418-782-2112

On 6/27/2021 at 9:19 AM, Je me souviens said:

Hi Linda.  
Maybe the Riotel in Percé? I have not stayed there.  It is ocean front with a view of the rock.  When I stayed in mont st Pierre most of the places were summer only and looked a little run down.   The Francis in New Richmond was very nice, nowhere near the shore though.

How come we haven’t seen any pictures lately?  Maybe I need to join the 21st century and check out the FB version?  Bill tells me that’s where some of the action is nowadays.

cheers George

C600B855-7E0E-4843-9FB2-C69C118EBA71.jpeg

Hi George,

Thanks for the help! I will pass it on! I stayed at Mont St Pierre this year as well. It was ok but had to have room service. Froze. She is trying to keep a float but wow. Tough life.

I have to say I am often on Facebook as well. I sell Real Estate for a living and I can’t believe how much business I get from that. Like everyone else it’s been a crazy adjustment but I have been so busy I feel like I am going crazy most days. So yes Bill is correct. Get into the group when you have a chance. 

I am however in 2 derbies ( salmon) this year and in the 3rd week but have only fished 2 days of it. Work has not slowed much. 

Attached is a fish I caught last week, her name…’Not big Enough’. Hopefully I catch her again when she’s put on some weight. 

hope you’re enjoying summer!

LindaSledGirl

CBBE6EFA-567F-4499-B2B0-7383EBF952DD.jpeg