Interesting take

Signfan

On 7/8/2021 at 3:30 PM, iceman said:

Ah, 

medical apartheid. 

Maybe tattoo’s on forehead for non vaccinated? 

Front doors marked with symbols?

Arm bands? 

Let the persecution begin. 

Pretty big difference between segregating and discriminating against a population based on race and putting a policy in place to stop the spread of a deadly virus in an effort to save lives. This policy allows those that have chosen to do something about stopping the virus some leeway if we are faced with increased infection levels again and a further lockdown is needed.  It doesn't discriminate against people based on items they can't control (sex, race, etc.).  We all get to make our own choice and like many things in life there are benefits and / or consequences that come with those choices.  You have every right to decide what does and doesn't go into your body.  You don't have the right to blindly go around contracting and then passing this disease onto other people who might end up in much worse shape than yourself because of it.  This is the world we now live in.  Want to cross the border.  Probably not happening for a long time without having the shots.  If a 4th wave starts those that chose not to get vaccinated and are therefore the ones that the disease is spreading in are going to have to do something to help stop that wave.  Unvaccinated people don't have the right to cause suffering and death (even if it is unintentional) in vulnerable populations and in our kids who aren't eligible for vaccines.  This is not south Africa and any insinuating that it is is wrong.  

Agreed but why this virus ,no arm bands for swine flu, hr1, or regular flu which has never had vaccination rate above 50%, if you have had covid your protected , taking a experimental vaccine when you have natural antibodies is foolish especially when CDC numbers are 7000 deaths from the vaccine in 5 months,and they state this is only a small percentage that get reported

2020 influenza deaths 300 in 12 months ,2019 36 deaths

Heard immunity doesn't work now 

It's all about $$$$$$$$ 

Thankfully the vaccines are free in the US...99 % of all new cases are unvaccinated, a few southern states are starting to have major surges of the new delta variant, 20k a day, and going up, for the last week...all in places where only 30 % chose to get vaccinated....now facing a very uncertain future many are racing to get vaccinated....I truly do not see how to stop the spread and this will certainly become an issue everywhere once people get moving around again, only a matter of time. We are all so lucky, most places outside of North America have no choice, and no vaccine,  millions are dying.

Not free in America!! were all paying ,dollar is already falling in value,

If your vaccinated and I'm not how am I a danger to you unless vaccine doesn't work!!!!

Delta variant, UK varient African variant all 99.97% survival rate

They banned cheap treatments that are out of patent must get vaccine 

All about the $$$$$$

41 minutes ago, poltodoo said:

Not free in America!! were all paying ,dollar is already falling in value,

If your vaccinated and I'm not how am I a danger to you unless vaccine doesn't work!!!!

Delta variant, UK varient African variant all 99.97% survival rate

All about the $$$$$$

Also when a virus mutates it's more contagious but less lethal. Just more BS from the MSM!

8DB0EAD1-2BA2-4A73-BBA0-234BA33B3E49.jpeg

Edited by Jackstraw

1 hour ago, quebec bob said:

Thankfully the vaccines are free in the US.

Nothing is free. 

Do you think the big pharmaceutical companies making these vaccines are doing it out of the kindness of their hearts,  You are paying for it. 

48 minutes ago, poltodoo said:

All about the $$$$$$

Does not fit the narrative, using existing cheap drugs that are effective. Could not control the population this way. The vaccine makes money and keeps the fear and control of the common folk, just how the government likes it. 

Oh and if it was really about stopping the spread of the virus??? Dr. Fakee would be in president potatoes office telling him to close the border tighter than a ducks Ass.  But they don't they are letting them in by the HUNDREDS of thousands untested, unvaccinated and spread all over the country, 

Great way to stop the spread of a deadly? Virus, they must be following the science of stupidity 

58 minutes ago, poltodoo said:

Oh and if it was really about stopping the spread of the virus??? Dr. Fakee would be in president potatoes office telling him to close the border tighter than a ducks Ass.  But they don't they are letting them in by the HUNDREDS of thousands untested, unvaccinated and spread all over the country, 

Great way to stop the spread of a deadly? Virus, they must be following the science of stupidity 

Right on.

1 hour ago, poltodoo said:

My neighbor has a “ in this house we follow the science” sign in her front yard, now I know why she comes and goes so often ! she must be exhausted….some other BS how “no one is illegal”  Guess I will go walk in her house and flop down on her sofa…. 

55 minutes ago, Pipeman said:

“no one is illegal

That is funny. 

Try crossing into any other country, anywhere besides the good ole USA, without permission or documents, Try it see how it goes. 

25 minutes ago, iceman said:

That is funny. 

Try crossing into any other country, anywhere besides the good ole USA, without permission or documents, Try it see how it goes. 

I mentioned that to her, funny thing is people with that kind of reasoning can’t be reasoned with…box of rocks.

15 hours ago, iceman said:

That is funny. 

Skidoo420 and I got followed 25 miles back to the border by a local cop in Quebec because the truck had a temporary registration. He then pulled into border patrol to let them know to arrest us if we came back.

We were not offered a free place to live, free health insurance, foodstamps, and an invitation to bring anyone we said was family into the country for all of the same

Just saying!!!!!

48 minutes ago, poltodoo said:

Skidoo420 and I got followed 25 miles back to the border by a local cop in Quebec because the truck had a temporary registration. He then pulled into border patrol to let them know to arrest us if we came back.

We were not offered a free place to live, free health insurance, foodstamps, and an invitation to bring anyone we said was family into the country for all of the same

Just saying!!!!!

You sure they weren't following you for the smoke billowing out of the cab like Cheech and Chong? LOL! 

22 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

You sure they weren't following you for the smoke billowing out of the cab like Cheech and Chong? LOL! 

Like i said before.  Smoke em if you got em

1 hour ago, poltodoo said:

Just saying!!!!!

Try crossing into mexico from the USA without using your papers

you will be in jail so fast your head will spin and you will stay there