Americans might get a riding season next winter

Signfan

1 hour ago, hparaptor said:

Wont believe until it's TRUE.  I'm sure another series of delays with lame ass excuses will follow

I Believe, I Believe!!!!

*** I also Believe in Santa Clause, BigFoot ( Not the Monster Truck, that's fake ), and the tooth fairy.

GutZ

Don’t forget the fine print...

There are additional requirements to enter Canada, including that travelers must:

• Provide COVID-19 related information such as proof of vaccine through ArriveCAN's app or web portal before departing for Canada.
  • Meet pre-entry testing requirements.
  • Be asymptomatic when arriving.
  • Submit a quarantine plan.
  • Be ready to quarantine if necessary.

Funny how you don’t hear about the 72 hour window requirement still in place for a negative test. Certainly not in the headlines and barely in the fine print.

10 hours ago, scorpionbowl said:

I understand people not wanting to get vaccinated, but since I’m vaccinated, I refuse to go anywhere or do anything that requires a test. And I was hoping to bring my chainsaw and help groomer out for a few days, but I guess it will be next year, mon ami...

If you look at it from the point of view that you would submit to a road side check stop for alcohol levels? Maybe? Protecting other people. It's a new world out there. Congrats on the vaccinations.

20 hours ago, scorpionbowl said:

I understand people not wanting to get vaccinated, but since I’m vaccinated, I refuse to go anywhere or do anything that requires a test. And I was hoping to bring my chainsaw and help groomer out for a few days, but I guess it will be next year, mon ami...

bonsoir scorpionbowl !!!

just too bad...could have been fun to spend a few days at my camp and do some firewood ....with the help of smclelan !!!

we have s a q at the grocery and a few depanneurs in town...just fine to go at my camp !!!

jean-guy

DSC03857.JPG

1 hour ago, hparaptor said:

Travel into Canada still hasn't been approved by the clown in charge.   Say goodbye to another season.

Not sure I understand? If Canada says we can go, we can go, not matter what the US says. Our government hasn’t cleared the way for Canadians to come into the US, maybe that’s what u mean?

35 minutes ago, groomer said:

bonsoir scorpionbowl !!!

just too bad...could have been fun to spend a few days at my camp and do some firewood ....with the help of smclelan !!!

we have s a q at the grocery and a few depanneurs in town...just fine to go at my camp !!!

jean-guy

DSC03857.JPG

Holy!!  How did I get volunteered to cut firewood? I would rather sit on the tailgate of the truck, watch you two and sip beer.

11 minutes ago, scorpionbowl said:

The same news station that yesterday said u don’t need a negative test, just open to a random test, now says u need a negative test.

The news is the problem

government propaganda

turn it off

13 hours ago, iceman said:

Echo variant coming soon. 

Keep the fear going.

Yes it's all a farce.  My brother's a paramedic.  Explain that to him.  He just moved a 50 year old patient between ICU wards.  Guy had no pre-existing health conditions before covid.  Looks like he will survive, but will need a ventilator for the balance of his life as his lungs are toast.  He's seen many 30 and 40 year olds dealing with blot clots and the related strokes they cause.  Not the 1 in 100,000 from the Astra Zeneca shot.  The 1 in 5 for covid patients that get admitted to hospital that this occurs to.  Again no pre-existing health issues with the majority of these patients.  The media has reported the deaths.  What has got far less attention is the folks that survived and are now screwed.  Without your health you have nothing.  Every government in the developed world got together to create this big conspiracy.  Come on.  Enough with the rhetoric.  Covid has become far too political.  Vote for who you want, but how can so many be ignoring scientific fact.  This virus kills people or leaves them in very bad shape.  Vaccination pretty much stops all of that. 

Welcome back American snowmobilers.  Sorry you still need a covid test, but a small price to pay to get to come play in the north.

On 7/20/2021 at 6:35 PM, smclelan said:

Holy!!  How did I get volunteered to cut firewood? I would rather sit on the tailgate of the truck, watch you two and sip beer.

sorry ,just saw your post 

fyi ,volunteering is very gratifying !!!

you could make tons of new friends !!!

after supper, you could be our waiter ...if you still in '' shape ''' !!!😀

jean-guy

DSC_7379.JPG

On 7/20/2021 at 11:30 PM, Signfan said:

Yes it's all a farce.  My brother's a paramedic.  Explain that to him.  He just moved a 50 year old patient between ICU wards.  Guy had no pre-existing health conditions before covid.  Looks like he will survive, but will need a ventilator for the balance of his life as his lungs are toast.  He's seen many 30 and 40 year olds dealing with blot clots and the related strokes they cause.  Not the 1 in 100,000 from the Astra Zeneca shot.  The 1 in 5 for covid patients that get admitted to hospital that this occurs to.  Again no pre-existing health issues with the majority of these patients.  The media has reported the deaths.  What has got far less attention is the folks that survived and are now screwed.  Without your health you have nothing.  Every government in the developed world got together to create this big conspiracy.  Come on.  Enough with the rhetoric.  Covid has become far too political.  Vote for who you want, but how can so many be ignoring scientific fact.  This virus kills people or leaves them in very bad shape.  Vaccination pretty much stops all of that. 

Welcome back American snowmobilers.  Sorry you still need a covid test, but a small price to pay to get to come play in the north.

This.  Unless you lived it, or treated it, you really don't understand what's going on.  Sensationalism and data picking on both sides.

Edited by slimjim2525

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 9:04 AM, slimjim2525 said:

This.  Unless you lived it, or treated it, you really don't understand what's going on.  Sensationalism and data picking on both sides.

so if i get vaccinated then i am safe and good to go?