Americans might get a riding season next winter

Signfan

6 hours ago, slimjim2525 said:

Nothing in medicine is 100%, and nothing is zero.  Look at everything objectively, and make a decision.

Exactly.... 

The difference between a Bee Sting that causes a localized inflammation to full on Anaphylaxes with a ride in the Fun Bus!!

Some people, will get the Vax and Will Have Never Needed It, and others it will save their lives....

That's right I said it "Some people will not need the Vax to save THEIR Life", but it is the "Who" that we dont have a handle on yet.

Kinda like "oooh Peanuts I have never had these before, yum!! .....Is it me, or is it it getting hard to breath......"

Or ( Buddy told me this analogy )

Jar 1

-I've got a jar with a hundred jelly beans, 10 will kill you, 10 will almost kill you, 10 will make you wish it was the Flu, and the rest have no calories and taste great!

Jar 2

-If you get the Vax, 1/2 Jelly Bean will kill you and 1/2 Jelly Bean will almost kill you and 10 will  just give you the Flu-ish. But I will put back the 1/2 JB that will kill you from the Vax.

-You have to choose at least one Jelly Bean..... which Jar?

( both may or may not have long haul affects, so let's consider them to be at parity on that point )

Nothing is 100% or 0%.

I wish the border would open and we can get this all behind us.

And maybe... close up the other one a bit......

GutZ

18 minutes ago, NSHM said:

Apparently if you travel from south to north it is safe to do so according to the science of Bidenology. So we should be able to safely go north into Canada without a problem!

So if we fly to Mexico... Cross the border, keeping heading north, Cross the border.... Tadaa We're In!!

GutZ

Edited by MrGutz

9 hours ago, NSHM said:

With all expenses paid !

true
If you Speak spanish or any other language besides english

No questions asked

no hablo anglais
quiero ir a quebec por favor gracias motonieve

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2021 at 8:09 AM, slimjim2525 said:

Nothing in medicine is 100%, and nothing is zero.  Look at everything objectively, and make a decision.

Made my decision back in March 15th 2020 at end of my last saddlebag trip.....

I'm still good with my decision 🙂

I'll put my faith in God 100% - not govt, pharma or a new world order 😉

On 8/3/2021 at 8:26 AM, PLAYHARD said:

Dr. Anthony Flipflop clearly said YES! NO! YES! NO! YES! NO!...

Ironically the best we have to lead us against a world scamdemic/pandemic is a li 81 yr old life long govt employee.....who has a conflict if interest with his wife's position 🤷‍♂️

Starting to plan trips for this winter.

Realize it is a long time until next February and the rules are changing constantly but at the present time will 2 people from different house holds be able to share hotel rooms ?