Team Maine Racing

dblacks

Team Maine racing has been very busy with Planning and preparing, this economy has made it hard as well as other issues but what would a year without issues be.

As some of you may know, the race course is longer by at least 300 miles if not more like 400 this year going further North and East out to the coast

We have a New Flagship sponsor in Coutts Bros and Also Sno Pro Trailers has stepped up to build a trailer that fits our Needs. Hats off to these guys as it has been awesome to have 2 Major sponsors that are excited about The Race, Team Maine and want to get there hands right into things to help us in whatever way they can!!

We will be unvailing the new Trailer with a complete wrap on it soon thanks to Sledwraps.com

We are again raising funds for Pine Tree Camp and have raised over $6000 to date for them.

We have many levels of sponsorship as usual which include a pit Crew Level and a Honarary member level just for the guys on the internet forums that enjoy being part of the Team. There are links to them on the front age of our site.

If anyone isnt already on our mailing list for our News Letters please email me your info at Dana@teammaineracing.net

We are greatly looking forward to Cain's Quest 2009 and the support of all the guys at home yelling at thier computers is what drives us more then we can ever explain in words!

Hey guys. I wish you all the best for the upcoming 2009 Cain's Quest. I thoroughly enjoyed following the race last year and also talking to you at the NH drags. Also glad to hear you have a couple of real sponsors. Be careful, keep the shiny side up and try and stay out of the wood sheds!

Karl