Ice Hotel

scorpionbowl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
If you don't mind me asking, what was the outcome, did they find them or total lost?

One vehicle was found out of gas on the side of the highway the next day. The other 4 door duramax and brand new trailer full of sleds was never recovered and likely never will be. The thieves ran it out of gas (diesel) and put more in but couldnt figure out how to prime it and get it restarted otherwise it would not have been recovered.

One vehicle was found out of gas on the side of the highway the next day. The other 4 door duramax and brand new trailer full of sleds was never recovered and likely never will be. The thieves ran it out of gas (diesel) and put more in but couldnt figure out how to prime it and get it restarted otherwise it would not have been recovered.

My guess would be that they put everything they steal right into a shipping container.

If you look back a few years ago when theft was very high in the St. Zennon area, they never caught anyone or found any of the stolen propertys.

I have been to that area a couple of times, and it's one long road in, and the same road out, I find it hard to believe that no one was ever caught and convicted.

I am sure you had insurance, but what ever they paid you is still not enough to replace everything!!!

• 1 month later...
My guess would be that they put everything they steal right into a shipping container.

If you look back a few years ago when theft was very high in the St. Zennon area, they never caught anyone or found any of the stolen propertys.

I have been to that area a couple of times, and it's one long road in, and the same road out, I find it hard to believe that no one was ever caught and convicted.

I am sure you had insurance, but what ever they paid you is still not enough to replace everything!!!

The cops said the stuff was gone before we noticed it was missing. None of what was stolen was mine. My truck and trailer arent nice enough to steal :lol:

It was 2 of my good friends that I was riding with. It was all insured. :bc:

Some of the guys that were with me needed to do some praying!

• 1 month later...
We went there one time from Bernards and another time coming back from the HI on our way back to Bernards!!

Check out the deer skins on the pews,some of them are mine! A friend of mine works on and in the ice hotel.He is a guide on Anticosti Island and has become my friend from hunting together for 8 or 10 years. Two years ago we visited him at the ice hotel and he gave us a grand tour.When we went into the Chapel he told me he brought all the skins from Anticosti and some were mine, pretty neat feeling i must say.I don't take many pics when i ride they are all in my head,but my wife may have took some i'll have to check. Although you pretty much got it covered. :drinks: