Fall Pictures waiting for Winter

smclelan

Gore Mountain, North Creek, NY, (Adirondack Park) with best of friends Sunday, Oct 10,2021. 

D2EA3134-9460-4459-AA57-75EF69E9ABEB.jpeg

39150C7D-6F50-4E5C-B270-A383BF2C449B.jpeg

67ABF679-77BB-445A-9EBC-FFCC7BDBBC32.jpeg

23 hours ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

HaHa, havent seen a pic of a gondola in ages. Reminds me of the Killington gondola in my younger years. Used to look like the Cheech and Chongs impala going through the 2 station turns on the way to the top with smoke billowing out the windows. Ahh the shear panic of trying to get your ski's out of the holder at the top before the the caboose started it's journey back down! LOL!

Beautiful weather today in lower NY. We tooled around multiple counties - Sullivan, Orange, Rockland, Westchester & Putnam. 

Here is a short video of us crossing the Bear Mountain today from Westchester into Orange County.

For those of you unfamiliar with the bridge it is one of many that spans the Hudson River.  This one in particular is just south of the amazing West Point Military Campus. Those of you who are engineers, simply curious, or bridge buffs here is a link describing the span. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Mountain_Bridge

Stay safe all,

God Bless America! 

Ginny & Paddy O

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire
Video wont play

Recent trip to the Boothbay Botanical Gardens. A famed Danish artist and 160 volunteers made these guardians of the forest 'trolls' out of scrap wood.

(Any resemblance to my riding buddies is just coincidental).

IMG_1088.JPG

IMG_1108.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

Edited by mikerider

On 10/17/2021 at 7:01 PM, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

Here is a short video of us crossing the Bear Mountain today from Westchester into Orange County.

For those of you unfamiliar with the bridge it is one of many that spans the Hudson River.  This one in particular is just south of the amazing West Point Military Campus.

Right in my old backyard.

the old stomping grounds

A beautiful Saturday, Oct 23, 2021, @ the West Point Military Academy Campus. Sadly ARMY lost to Wake Forest, of Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Regardless we enjoyed the game. 

Hope you enjoy the videos as much as we did. 

Sorry. I can't view in Google Chrome using a MAC. Nor could I attach using google chrome. I had to attach & view using Safari.  

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

I was able to open the very nice

7 hours ago, MrGutz said:

I'm getting an error when trying to open these.

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_10/image.png.6c41317d8f533d2f4effcaed5de0897b.png

Seems like a system thing?

Later

GutZ

Same  here