TQ93 sawmill gas stop?

Andyman

On 12/4/2021 at 10:53 AM, Florida Snowman said:

Is that a PowderKeg in the pic?

1 hour ago, 800steve said:

Too bad, great products and great service.

I had the powder keg gas caddy on my last sled. My existing Ski Doo bag fit right back on top, worked well. I needed some additional hardware and they shipped it out pronto and no charge.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Snow Miser said:

Seems Like the Cree community is not welcoming visitors right now...

The “theory “ is that the natives do not have the immune systems we do because they are not exposed to the stuff we are. It’s more devastating if something gets into one of their communities.

1 hour ago, snowmaster2112 said:

The “theory “ is that the natives do not have the immune systems we do because they are not exposed to the stuff we are. It’s more devastating if something gets into one of their communities.

I just pulled it up on imotoniege I don't see 93 in red?

I think they are logging still and it just is not open yet. I saw nothing saying it would be closed this season. 

83 is marked closed leaving Relais 22 heading toward Windigo as well this is definitely because they are not finished logging yet and road is plowed. 

Relax everyone take some deep breathes. Its only December 15. Nothing will be fully rolling until mid January. Like most all other years.

18 minutes ago, iceman said:

I think they are logging still and it just is not open yet. I saw nothing saying it would be closed this season. 

83 is marked closed leaving Relais 22 heading toward Windigo as well this is definitely because they are not finished logging yet and road is plowed. 

Relax everyone take some deep breathes. Its only December 15. Nothing will be fully rolling until mid January. Like most all other years.

OK, this is a bit different than described earlier.

Also, the rights of passage for trails on all first nations territories do not start until 21 December. 

I was told by club in la Dore this closure is certainly temporary I am awaiting word from Chibougamau Club.

9 minutes ago, slimjim2525 said:

OK, this is a bit different than described earlier.

Confirmed with Chibougamau club

trail will be open after the Holidays still not enough snow to pass as of yet. 

53 minutes ago, iceman said:

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_12/image.jpeg.1494c0ecef62e937730b3865093317f2.jpeg

image.jpeg