Early Snow photos

iceman

8 hours ago, Pipeman said:

These pictures are awesome and certainly is a great start. I hope it holds but they are showing a potential for heavy rain by mid next week keep fingers crossed that it’s all snow.

Rick Mercer is a famous Canadian comedian and political commentator.....here is his take on the accuracy of week long weather predictions....might save your mental health....

7 hours ago, Pipeman said:

These pictures are awesome and certainly is a great start. I hope it holds but they are showing a potential for heavy rain by mid next week keep fingers crossed that it’s all snow.

Most of this will probably not last. It’s nice to look at for now.

as we know cold temps are needed for several weeks day and night to freeze things up. Then we need the snow.

Edited by iceman

12 hours ago, iceman said:

Most of this will probably not last. It’s nice to look at for now.

as we know cold temps are needed for several weeks day and night to freeze things up. Then we need the snow.

Yeah that is a fact we don’t need to see those pictures of groomers in the swamp again that seem to happen every year unfortunately but keep these beautiful pictures of snowy winter scenes coming, gives us hope 🙂 thanks hope to see you this winter👍

FYI

I sent a scout to Les Mont Valins this weekend. I will have a solid report from him monday. 

I know they are riding. Just curious as to how much snow is there and where. 

Not enough for any off trail for sure......yet.

Valin Ski Hill

<iframe width="468" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wJlU0-yC-OA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>