Latest COVID border deal

EastMark

12 hours ago, Fozzy said:

That’s a good price. I was paying 1.89 a week ago in Mont Valin area.

Get a load of this.

gas LeCabanon 1.65

the whores at the Repos are charging 2.24

i think it just might be the last time I ever step foot in that shit hole. We were there at 430 today and they wouldn’t serve us food except for (literally) the scrapings off their shitty soup on the wood stove. Range of sleds and gas caddies make that place NOT mandatory anymore 

We were tested at Walgreen's.  Had the NAAT test.  The results were in my e-mail box in 2 hours.  Its the way to go if you can get the test.  Plan ahead though.  Appointments are listed a week in advance in CT and get booked up quick.  I scheduled a week in advance and the closest Walgreen's with an appointment was 50 miles away in North Haven, CT.

The NAAT test may not be available in all states.  A Pharmacy in Springfield, MA said I had to go to CT to get it.  MA doesn't offer it.  I maybe wrong.  This was one worker.  I didn't see that printed anywhere yet.

Jack & Sandi

Edited by revct1

50 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Club sandwich and a beer......some things never change!

As for where are you.....exactly where I would like to be right now.

7 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Kanawata, was there back in 2107, my 2012 - 600 polaris had 14000 miles on it and clutch was going bad, had to limp it back to Meekoos. Good times. 

Ok….. here’s the “dealio “…..

there is a new place to stay near the Casey airport. The guys name is “Noar” from Montreal area and he is doing this “yurt” type thing. Supposedly he can handle about 14 for dinner and I guess there are 6 yurts that hold 2 people each. He is supposedly opening on January 1st.

somehow the trail didn’t go by the airport so unfortunately I didn’t get to see it.