How to buy my Quebec pass without knowing the Vin number on my sled ?

Pipeman

I don’t want to miss out on buying my pass early like usual but since my sled is not scheduled to show up till sometime mid December I do not know what the Vin number is yet. I asked my dealer if they can find out and he said no not until they get a delivery confirmation or until it shows up on at their shop. I was told by a friend that lives in Canada to just put zero in for the Vin then fill it out when it shows up anybody done this ? Any help on how did to do it please and Thank you !

Nice!  I hope it comes in time for you!

I will be riding my 2020 Sidewinder L-TX GT. Only have one season of riding on it. Didn’t put 1 mile on this past year!  

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_11/F1E52743-EBFF-465B-9FFF-6019391BCB5F.thumb.jpeg.388461ced98b5089bae9a4c06f97e143.jpeg

Edited by Florida Snowman

Thank you Tom me too!  The Sidewinder is a great sled, love the motor !                       I sold mine the 2nd week of January, rode about 300 miles here in Pennsylvania then it continued to snow and be one of the best seasons in years  (for those who didn’t sell their sled) of course 🙄

Edited by Pipeman