Omicron season killer ??

snowmaster2112

I’m convinced if I buy my trail pass before December 9th that on December 10th Canada will shut the border (and possibly the US) as well. This new “variant” surely looks like it”s going to ruffle some feathers and put many peoples panties in a bind.

please tell me I’m delusional and all is well

Just now, snowmaster2112 said:

I’m convinced if I buy my trail pass before December 9th that on December 10th Canada will shut the border (and possibly the US) as well. This new “variant” surely looks like it”s going to ruffle some feathers and put many peoples panties in a bind.

Turn off the TV

Also the two big drug manufacturers have already said they will have a vaccine with in 100 days. Wonder how much will that cost. 

12 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

Also the two big drug manufacturers have already said they will have a vaccine with in 100 days. Wonder how much will that cost. 

Almost like they had plans in place for this. Hmmm?

17 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Hope not, I bought mine.

That seems crazy but it could happen I know….unless they follow the current science. Im waiting until Dec 8 to decide.

South African Health Official stated yesterday that this variant has very mild symptoms…dont expect to hear that on NBC until the fear is much higher.

He said there doesn't appear to be enough ill effects with it to cause hospitalization. No loss of taste or smell either. Of course the glorified list of horrible “new variant” deaths begins an hour after someone has a heart attack and they find he/she had the Omicron virus. 

BTW, Does natural COVID immunity protect us?  Fauci said “thats a good question we need to look into that”…..6 months ago. He is no medical scientist or he would insist on knowing this info and publishing it. Phony political hack is all he has become. Sad.

No conspiracy theories here, just a few facts. Use multiple mindset news sources not just 1 or 2. Make up your own mind vs one type news source telling you what to think. Most of all, Be smart not scared.

20 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

One option, get your sled and gear in Canada now. If border closes you can still fly there and back.

On 11/27/2021 at 2:45 PM, iceman said:

Turn off the TV

Amen.....

Smeone said omnicron and shuffle the letters around......had no idea what omnicron was lol.....until I saw a meme for the shuffle of letters being moronic....not even sure if it still works LOL 😂

16382393768257502902509737540591.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just read the Canadian government is going to tell today the updated rules on non essential tractor Canada.  This should be interesting. Hate to say this but see you in 23. 

On 11/27/2021 at 2:44 PM, snowmaster2112 said:

Well sorry but you were off by 5 days. I think you still have a future in telling the future.  Lol

I fuc&@g knew it.

Fu$k all this snowmobiling shit

Anyone want a screaming deal on a 2017 1200 Enduro.

I’m WAY past the point of being sick of all this shit as I’m sure most people are.

hopefully the FCMQ will put my money to good use. Consider it a gift to all my Canadian friends on here and elsewhere.

F80D03B2-32CF-470A-801D-9790C2F8D80A.png