Ride from Holiday inn

mxsenior

Hi Bill,

Driving to the Holiday Inn Thursday from upstate New York. We've never met, but I read your ride reports almost every day.

Any chance of riding with you Friday or Saturday?

Alain

Absolutely. However I have certain ground rules. #1. Train leaves at 7:45AM. Coming out to the sled at that time doesn't count. #2 Stay on the trail. We ride alot of private property. #3 No alcohol until the sleds are parked for the night. #4 Be prepared for a 200 mile day. If you can live with this, you can ride with me. If you can't, well that's your decision. Don't mean to be a hard a$$ but that's the way I live my life.

Absolutely. However I have certain ground rules. #1. Train leaves at 7:45AM. Coming out to the sled at that time doesn't count. #2 Stay on the trail. We ride alot of private property. #3 No alcohol until the sleds are parked for the night. #4 Be prepared for a 200 mile day. If you can live with this, you can ride with me. If you can't, well that's your decision. Don't mean to be a hard a$$ but that's the way I live my life.

I LOVE your rules :lol: Don't forget the one to stay on the RIGHT side of the trail... :good:

Hi Bill

Just to let you know that I have joined Gary to the site so we can keep and eye on whats going on in the Snomowbiling world even if we can not be there as often as you and some of the others are. Thanks to you and JD for helping to make it a good holiday for us, James & Duncan a few weeks ago. Look forward to being back on the trails as soon as we can

Pat & Gary, U.K.

Hi Bill

Just to let you know that I have joined Gary to the site so we can keep and eye on whats going on in the Snomowbiling world even if we can not be there as often as you and some of the others are. Thanks to you and JD for helping to make it a good holiday for us, James & Duncan a few weeks ago. Look forward to being back on the trails as soon as we can

Pat & Gary, U.K.

Hi Pat and Gary

Glad you came to 'Paradise" this year. Great having people from over the "pond" come here to enjoy this wonderful area. You are great people.

Bill