Trail conditions ?

GTSE800

What area, was up there 2 out of the last 3 weekends.

Was thinking of riding across the border in Pittsburg NH and taking trail 65 thru Lac Meganic to 55 to 75 up to QC to the river crossing service.

I am sure its good now after this last storm?

But! I chickened out :wacko: because it would have been a solo trip and my sled is getting up there in miles.

Someday......

Was thinking of riding across the border in Pittsburg NH and taking trail 65 thru Lac Meganic to 55 to 75 up to QC to the river crossing service.

I am sure its good now after this last storm?

But! I chickened out :wacko: because it would have been a solo trip and my sled is getting up there in miles.

Someday......

GTSE800

Smart move. Even on a new sled riding alone is not a smart idea. Too many things can happen.

GTSE800

Smart move. Even on a new sled riding alone is not a smart idea. Too many things can happen.

Thats what I was thinking Bill, 2 years ago I would have gone in a minute, but a couple years older and a little wiser? Not a good idea.

Some day I will hook up with someone who wants to doo it! :good:

Thats what I was thinking Bill, 2 years ago I would have gone in a minute, but a couple years older and a little wiser? Not a good idea.

Some day I will hook up with someone who wants to doo it! :good:

It's a worse idea with a new sled...but that's what a sat-phone is for.

That sounds like a good 4-day trip, how about next weekend?

It's a worse idea with a new sled...but that's what a sat-phone is for.

That sounds like a good 4-day trip, how about next weekend?

Ossipee NH to Pittsburg, to QC, to the HI to the Gov, over the 3 bridge's and back to the states. 6 days.

There could be another nor'easter comming this weekend, so conditions could be at there best for that trip.

I am in, but I hope I can't (You know what I mean) will talk to you next week.......

gtse800

if you need someone to ride with for a 3 or 4 day trip would love to go rode with Stan and another guy last year and rode with Bill was a blast my riding buddies just don't have the $ to ride up there the last few years

[/qu gtse800

I'm in Derby VT, Keep me in mind for next year, allways looking to go to Canada. Rode out of here in Feb. for 8 days > did 1400 miles.

The trails up through Colebrook were rough. All windblown and ice. The upper elevations in Pittsburg on the east side all the way down to Errol were great to acceptable. From Errol south, I would be a little concerned. Unfortunatly, I don't know what the conditions are like over the border, but I will make an inquiry to a friend up there and get back to the forum.

• 7 years later...