MERRY CHRISTMAS

800steve

Hi Steve I'm absolutely fuming,  1st  I'm  a Lewis fan .2nd  i don't particularly like Verstappen , Horner,  or marco what ever he's second name is... the stewards got it wrong and panicked that the race would finish and more so the title would end under the safety car . The car's unlaping should have come  round to the back of the pack before the restart.  Anyway it is what it is  I'm really pleased Lewis got his knighthood from prince Charles so hopefully  Sir Lewis Hamilton can do it next season when there  all in the new  spec cars.. (always assuming Lewis doesn't retire)  rant over  lol....

2 hours ago, SnomoGary said:

Hi Steve I'm absolutely fuming,  1st  I'm  a Lewis fan .2nd  i don't particularly like Verstappen , Horner,  or marco what ever he's second name is... the stewards got it wrong and panicked that the race would finish and more so the title would end under the safety car . The car's unlaping should have come  round to the back of the pack before the restart.  Anyway it is what it is  I'm really pleased Lewis got his knighthood from prince Charles so hopefully  Sir Lewis Hamilton can do it next season when there  all in the new  spec cars.. (always assuming Lewis doesn't retire)  rant over  lol....

this season was the most exciting season of f1 in a long time.  no particular favorite driver I just love that it was a fight to the end.  great for viewing and lots to talk about in the short off season.   looking forward to the new cars. 

2 hours ago, SnomoGary said:

That will be the most talked about season ending race in Formula 1 history. You almost think the stewards came from Nascar.