Tow Truck service around closed TQ3.

Andyman

2 hours ago, Andyman said:

Andy I contacted one operator. Timing was bad as he was too busy to talk with me at that time. I will try again next week. It’s flatbed service you need to ideally book 24 hrs in advance. They also have transport for persons if you are a group cause surely not everyone can ride in the truck. 

Pickup points are up to you. I am not entirely clear on exactly where trail is closed I know it is between Forrestville and Baie Comeau but the entire stretch is not closed. So where you can get picked and dropped I am not current on that. Surely the shorter the transport the cheaper but maybe not as I am sure you will pay the cost of the empty truck returning to their home base. As well as time to get to where they pick you up. 

I just have not had time to make all these calls. I will get to it. 

54 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Why is that section closed Andy .

and Happy Hanukkah BTW

Your first nations friends have ended the right of passage on their land. 

Maybe you can make peace and get things rolling, get up there, lol. Bring the big box of beer. The supersize. 

Thanks Iceman. My guess on the western drop off point would be the west side of the long bridge across the Betsiamites River where the truck would lead us when we had to ride the pavement on the bridge following the 1/2 truck. The native territory stops on the east side of the river. The eastern pick up point is a mystery. Obviously east of their territory! Maybe Ragueneau?http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_12/Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.3464c71f6d23de18293ec98eb64ab861.jpg

On 12/25/2021 at 11:44 AM, iceman said:

Your first nations friends have ended the right of passage on their land. 

Maybe you can make peace and get things rolling, get up there, lol. Bring the big box of beer. The supersize. 

I'll call some chiefs I know