RDL 2022 Season

RoadRunner

8 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

Some of us would love to come up an ride but forced vaccinations is not acceptable. Love your ride reports regardless !

This covid thing has affected everyone and every business.  None of us could have imagined this a couple of years ago.  If covid ever quiets down, maybe the vaccination mandate will pass.

Jack & Sandi

1 hour ago, SnomoGary said:

Thanks Jack great reports as usual, have  a safe trip home. see you on 7th....  all being well  ..   we can't wait.    

Hi Gary & Pat,

Joe and I are packed up and getting ready to hit the road.  It should be a nice drive home from here to the bottom of Vermont.  That is where we should start seeing the snow from the Nor'easter that is off the coast.  By then it is only an hour more for me, half hour for Joe.

We will see you on the 7th.

Jack & Sandi

20 hours ago, revct1 said:

I have to make one more comment.  Not on this ride but what I just observed.

I'm watching TV in my hotel room.  A worker from Universal just left work.  Not unusual.  It is -17C, 1F.  Not unusual.  He wasn't driving a car.  He was leaving on his bicycle.  That is unusual for me to see.  I don't think I would see that in Connecticut!

Jack

You sipping on that wine again Jack?