New Rules Tomorrow

iceman

Does 10:00pm curfew keep midnight yahoos off freshly groomed trails so they can set up by morning?

(Asking from a friend's ponderance. Me no smart enough to figure this out.)

If one were lost or hit bad circumstances, one could surely sway a trail marshal to mercy.

8 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Does 10:00pm curfew keep midnight yahoos off freshly groomed trails so they can set up by morning?

If one were lost or hit bad circumstances, one could surely sway a trail marshal to mercy.

HAHAHA, turn the tables and say to the Marshal , you are making a "citizens arrest" .... but you'll go easy on them if they go home now,,,,

GutZ

18 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

It’s a big help the curfew. Not saying no one is out riding, but very few after 10pm and it gives the trail time to set up nicely after it’s groomed no doubt.

It is one good thing about curfew, that and when i get called out it’s like a scene from the walking dead (minus the dead walking) with no one on the road. I kinda like it that way. 

51 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

Heading back to Ottawa coming across the bridge around 9:30pm it was like a mass exodus

Not all bad.  Just curious... 

Do the home-teams love or hate this respectful obedience?

Or are the wives out riding with, and driving those logical homeward-bound decisions?

21 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Not all bad.  Just curious... 

Do the home-teams love or hate this respectful obedience?

Or are the wives out riding with, and driving those logical homeward-bound decisions?

No wives rode with us...  same story as most of you I am sure...   “You are driving to fast;  I’m cold, when are we done;  We are staying in this place??”

With regards to the curfew and lockdowns, I guess secretly they are happy as we are generally home early and sober. Lol