Only 2 hrs and withdrawal already

snowmaster2112

It appears the IMotoneige interactive map is offline. Funny how you become crack addicted to a tool that IMO was one of the BEST additions to Quebec snowmobiling.

it’s like clockwork or having to take your meds everyday. If I miss an 7 a.m. or 1 p.m. update it’s rare or I’m offline somewhere.

I remember years ago trudging through hotels and outfitters trying to find out about trail conditions from other riders that came in a different way then we did. And that was back then when the language barrier was far more difficult than today.

Back in the day, I would get most of my information for lodging from the advertisers on the maps and in the magazines. Started in Canada back in 1995 when we were cancelled out of a saddlebag trip around the Michigan UP due to weather.  In one of the magazines, SnoGoer I think, Alain from Hotel Motel Saint Agathe use to do a write up about Quebec.  My riding buddy and I had the time off, so we booked with Alain and have been hooked on Quebec ever since.  

Ha! My first trip was in 1995 also and we stayed in Saint Donat and yep I was hooked. No riding like that in Pennsylvania! Rode to devils mountain, Saint Micheal de Saints, all the popular spots. In 1996 we stayed at La Culliere de Pot and made the run to La Tuque and back. That was a big ride on a ZR580 but what a blast! Been back all but one year when we tried Hearst Ontario by train from Sault st Marie, hated that train ride but good trails and one other year we rode from Kirkland lake up to Hearst and back the next day. That was it, saddlebag riding was what I wanted to do but most didn’t want to venture out like that until I found IKE , now we ride all over Quebec and have been doing so since 2002. We don’t care where we end up, what time we leave or get to where we are going, no biggie just ride. As soon as my sled comes in we will be heading to Quebec! 😷👍

10 hours ago, Pipeman said:

Ha! My first trip was in 1995 also and we stayed in Saint Donat and yep I was hooked. No riding like that in Pennsylvania! Rode to devils mountain, Saint Micheal de Saints, all the popular spots. In 1996 we stayed at La Culliere de Pot and made the run to La Tuque and back. That was a big ride on a ZR580 but what a blast! Been back all but one year when we tried Hearst Ontario by train from Sault st Marie, hated that train ride but good trails and one other year we rode from Kirkland lake up to Hearst and back the next day. That was it, saddlebag riding was what I wanted to do but most didn’t want to venture out like that until I found IKE , now we ride all over Quebec and have been doing so since 2002. We don’t care where we end up, what time we leave or get to where we are going, no biggie just ride. As soon as my sled comes in we will be heading to Quebec! 😷👍

Chomping at the bit to get back there soon Pipeman!