God …I love this S;$T

snowmaster2112

1 hour ago, MrGutz said:

Oh my!  Grandpa!  What a large stickie you've got!

38 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

One thing is for sure. The sticker will be responsible for whatever the outcome with my sled is.

Y'know how it goes, Yves said sumthin about durable power of attorney, and signed the release for you! 

“Some restrictions apply... See store for details... Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear... May cause constipation or diarrhea...”

It must have been the "Rush" song "Sweet Miracle" .........OR.....the "sticker".....either way...I'LL TAKE IT !!!!

Nautico performed compression and leak down and it appears nothing bad with engine. Thermostat and temp sensor should be there today. Overheat and temp sensor showed up on computer but nothing about oil pressure. 

Gotta love Skidoo and the MIGHTY 1200   !!!!!

Edited by snowmaster2112

Very common failure on cars and they almost always fail on the cold side and stick open leaving you with no heat but drive-able...you won't need a loan to pay for this job...very lucky diagnosis...I think I'll get familiar with the location on my sled...never seen one stuck on a sled...but it's small and cheap and easy to carry ...never ends.

Awesome!  The 1200 is bullet proof!  You were just jerking our chain adding drama to your story saying it grenaded.  Now tell us the truth!  You turned into a Jam Tart because the boys were making you break trail and this was the only way you saw to get out of it.  Now that trails are groomed you will go back.  

sometimes you get lucky, and it's the little shit that can be a disaster, nice to carry a spare oil cap and fuel cap, easy to do, stops you dead when you need one, years ago when things were simple, spark plugs and a belt and that was about it, today these little things can take half a tool chest and 3 hours to get to...and you end up leaving your ride behind in a foreign country...for something cheap and easy...good thing this sport is a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 4:00 PM, kendoo said:

Sorry to hear buddy!!  Unless you slowed down in the last 20 years, I bet that 1200 had a hard life.  Hope all is well.

look who crawls out of the wood work. LOL   I should know her fate hopefully tomorrow and plan on going up to get her Thursday if done. Plan on riding for 4 days. You should join me. Rent if you have to. 

Here circa 2007 with you, Kevin, myself and Saguenay Bill.....15 yrs ago !!!!! 

Canada Snowmobile 2007 016.jpg

And if I remember correctly.....it was YOU exceeding the speed limit in Mt Valin

Kendoo in action.......

I should know.....I snapped this shot

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_02/DSCF0246.thumb.JPG.44cc3a933570134b6ec36c41477dd1bc.JPG

Edited by snowmaster2112

Where are we ????? A little hint.........look at the waitress's shirt. One of THE BEST snowmobile destinations in all of Quebec (had soooo.... much fun there years ago) long, long , long gone but NEVER forgotten.  

Special appearance from Vermont's "coolest dude"

DSCF0315.JPG

17 hours ago, NH Tom said:

1st place Bernard dragged me to in 1998. His 700 triple ran on Lanaudierre Cigarettes. I couldnt keep up.

Sure do miss me some “Ringy dang do”

That Bernard was one of the few people I have met in life that could out smoke me….Lol 

17 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Sure do miss me some “Ringy dang do”

That Bernard was one of the few people I have met in life that could out smoke me….Lol 

OMG, you are killing me.  So many memories come flashing back.  My stomach would hurt after our trips from all the laughs.   I still tell the the story from the Moose Ass ride where we almost died out in the Gaspe Interior.  How the hell does a moose get stuck in a bridge?  Out west the animals are smart enough not to cross a cattle grate on the open ranges.  

Hoping your sled is a cheap fix, but it's not sounding that way from your description of issues.

BERNARD…. One of a kind… never to be replaced….kind heart..  great sense of humor…. He made a difference… most you can ask for in life… and everyone respected him…. And he lived as he saw fit… his way… everyday… may the wind always be at his back.

Apparently after putting in the new thermostat and temp sensor Nautico reports still overheating and they don’t know why. They supposedly checked the water pump and said it’s o.k. It is in the shop this afternoon getting diagnosed further and they are gonna call at 5 pm

probably to ruin my day

Edited by snowmaster2112