God …I love this S;$T

snowmaster2112

3 hours ago, quebec bob said:

heading up hill above Kanawata so I'm going to say you are in Casey and that picture intentionally doesn't let Andre see 8000 rpm and 90 mph!!

Yes had nice cheeseburgers and poutine at Camp de Base. Stopped and saw Yves in Casey, went to Wemo and now at Haltaparche. 

only saw about a half dozen sleds all the way from camp to here

0CD48716-BCA3-4C77-BF39-2534643FA37E.jpeg

We were in Windigo two nights ago, changed plans. Moving East now. At Otis Nature tonight. We are taking the new trail from the Chapel to Forestville tomorrow.  Calling for 35cm tonight into tomorrow....what could possibly go wrong?  Quebec is always an adventure!

16 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

I’m definitely coming to Halteparce this season… best hospitality in the whole province and I really missed that place… feels like home

Feels like going “back in time” to better days. I’m going to hang here the next 2-3 days and ride the storm out with a jean-Guy. Maybe run up to the Gouin early tomorrow to get some gas and some food and beat feet it back here before it gets real bad.

34 minutes ago, smclelan said:

We were in Windigo two nights ago, changed plans. Moving East now. At Otis Nature tonight. We are taking the new trail from the Chapel to Forestville tomorrow.  Calling for 35cm tonight into tomorrow....what could possibly go wrong?  Quebec is always an adventure!

Hope it doesn’t get too interesting for you guys Steve. I’ll say a prayer for you guys and please say one for me .....LOL

I somehow managed to have THE BEST low mileage day of my boring snowmobiling life today. Maybe 90-100 miles total. I don’t know as the digital read out on mon ami Andre’s sled stopped working yesterday. He says it goes out sometimes for long periods. I don’t need no “stinking dash” And for the first time in “ I don’t know when” I’m not running GPS

here 2km from Haltaparche at 10:15 this morning heading north on the Barrage Gouin trail.

and it kept getting deeper, and deeper and DEEPER.......all day

FFF1ED2D-A6AE-4959-B5FC-EAD8395F71FA.jpeg

Edited by snowmaster2112

Ok.....riddle me this. At 10:15 I was heading north with full intentions to go to the Gouin but never really made it. Well ....yes I did around 4 o’clock.

i got gas, three Budweisers and this FABULOUS stuffed pepper with cheese, sauce and moose meat and mashed potatoes lunch.

when I pulled into the Gouin the gas guy said he has never seen someone pull in here and only take 4 liters of gas.

how did I POSSIBLY accomplish this ??????????

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_02/228B220A-24AC-49C2-AAD7-68A23F3F1D8F.thumb.jpeg.c536c95f5eef2a2aa5ebc79b553e896c.jpeg

Edited by snowmaster2112

22 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Hope it doesn’t get too interesting for you guys Steve. I’ll say a prayer for you guys and please say one for me .....LOL

Made it to Les Escominis, snowing like a mother! At Pel Chat tonight it is wild outside!

Jean-guy and I are having a FABULOUS egg &cheese sandwich with French fries for dinner. I wouldn’t trade this for a 2 lb lobster and filet mignon right now.

and of COURSE I’m having some red vin too !!!

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_02/637F8DB9-24AC-496B-A51B-86F675D34DEB.thumb.jpeg.05c01fda8df26029bab3779e73965e75.jpeg

Edited by snowmaster2112

2 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Ok.....riddle me this. At 10:15 I was heading north with full intentions to go to the Gouin but never really made it. Well ....yes I did around 4 o’clock.

i got gas, three Budweisers and this FABULOUS stuffed pepper with cheese, sauce and moose meat and mashed potatoes lunch.

when I pulled into the Gouin the gas guy said he has never seen someone pull in here and only take 4 liters of gas.

how did I POSSIBLY accomplish this ??????????

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_02/228B220A-24AC-49C2-AAD7-68A23F3F1D8F.thumb.jpeg.c536c95f5eef2a2aa5ebc79b553e896c.jpeg

You ran out and luckily got gas from some sledders that came by and had carried extra,  a few klicks before you got to Gouin.