God …I love this S;$T

snowmaster2112

Got into camp yesterday at 4:20 (imagine that) LOL

-22 F at camp this a.m  first time ever my sled didn’t start. Battery is 3 years old now though. My buddies 1200 with a four year old battery did though, go figure. Found a new spot up on a hill overlooking Lac Chapeau-de-Paille this a.m. curtesy of the logging in the area this year. Never would have imagined the terrain in the area was like this and I have been coming here for 20 years now.

3F1CF7BF-8039-42B6-962E-B92825CA9C1E.jpeg

Heading back to camp in a few minutes and taking off for 100 Lacs in the morning.

We are going to try and get an early start (yeah right…) as supposedly it’s supposed to snow 12-16 inches tomorrow. Oh well….this is snowmobiling NOT vacation.

will try and update tomorrow night if the good lord let’s us

670054B1-CA71-42E8-975B-4637966179F6.jpeg

15 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

I’ll bet NO ONE can guess where we are at ? LOL…..

let me just say eating a club and fries outside right now SUCKS ASS

this is ALL Justin’s fault and I will NEVER forgive him

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_01/3F851F04-981B-4D19-B35D-F75DA301C56C.thumb.jpeg.fb6a1d333cfe37013a7cffad7d8363fd.jpeg

you are lucky most of the time when I get there I look across from the gas station ...shake my head...and get back on the trail...usually no parking spots there like they are giving something away, have a great trip, i am already missing not being there with you guys, be well, Bob.

3 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

you are lucky most of the time when I get there I look across from the gas station ...shake my head...and get back on the trail...usually no parking spots there like they are giving something away, have a great trip, i am already missing not being there with you guys, be well, Bob.

-30c this morning kept quite a few inside. 

11 minutes ago, iceman said:

I think it’s China’s fault. 

11 minutes ago, iceman said:

I think it’s China’s fault. 

Historically correct Ice

but our group is always blaming Justin  for something….LOL

i leave you with a pic of the men’s room at Marineau. It’s just us and two other guys eating their cold food outside so I knew I wouldn’t be interrupted. I peed in the middle one just out of spite.

948BAF50-905C-45A4-ADC5-C6E8035034CD.jpeg

2 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Wow, never have I seen this parking lot empty...this has to really be hurting a lot of people...looks more than safe to be eating inside under these circumstances. At this point hiding is kicking the can down the road, either you get the shot or you get covid...either way it's looking more and more like we are all going to deal with it sooner or later...no hiding until it goes away...doesn't work like that

1 hour ago, snowmaster2112 said:

I’ll bet NO ONE can guess where we are at ? LOL…..

let me just say eating a club and fries outside right now SUCKS ASS

this is ALL Justin’s fault and I will NEVER forgive him

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_01/3F851F04-981B-4D19-B35D-F75DA301C56C.thumb.jpeg.fb6a1d333cfe37013a7cffad7d8363fd.jpeg

We can blame Justin for alot of things but for this one it's our Quebec prime minister Francois legault that is to blame...

Love your reports, keep it going through the cold and snow storm you are strong 👍

28 minutes ago, towing said:

We can blame Justin for alot of things but for this one it's our Quebec prime minister Francois legault that is to blame.

Yes 100%. Both of them are no smarter than a box of rocks.

18 minutes ago, jak said:

Hey Ice, what about that doctor that quit or got fired (QC Dr. Fauci?) Whats the story on him? The new guy gonna be any better?

He had said in the past that the day he disagreed with how things were being handled he would leave. The past few weeks before his resignation he was at the press conferences but, did not speak hardly at all. He stated in the past he would resign before he would lose his credibility. 

As for his replacement...yet to be known. Probably they will find a real puppet.

I'd trade Fauci for a rock. Remember when this first happened and Fauci became known,  because I had never heard of him, there was a woman who was always included in press conferences with him. Where did she go.  Maybe she was smarter than the rock Fauci. 

3 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

I'd trade Fauci for a rock. Remember when this first happened and Fauci became known,  because I had never heard of him, there was a woman who was always included in press conferences with him. Where did she go.  Maybe she was smarter than the rock Fauci. 

I think she was a Dr. from Trump's team not kept on by Joe!