Season on timeout

Mrs.Ice

Hello everyone! 

mrs. Ice is reporting from her couch in the living room. That’s it, that’s where I’ll be for the next six weeks for sure.

Yesterday afternoon, after a cross country skiing adventure with my students, we were back at school and as I was coming down the stairs in the bus, I slid and miss a step. I was being very careful because I know how slippery it could be with these ski boots and the snow on the steps. 
It seems like it was my turn to slow down for a while. 
I got my X Rays results today, fracture of the ankle, which gives me 6 weeks in a cast prohibited to walk on it. It’s going to be sooooo longgggggggg!!!!

Then, I’ll wear a boot for 4 weeks.

So now I’m hoping that it will be a long winter, long season so maybe I’ll be lucky to get another  ride or 2 when this is done. Fingers crossed. 

I’ve got a new ride for now! Got to get lover to put snow trackers on this one! 😂

At least I’m grateful that I got to do Gaspé and Côte  Nord this year before all of this. 🙏 

Sorry to hear of your bad luck 

4 hours ago, Mrs.Ice said:

Hello everyone! 

mrs. Ice is reporting from her couch in the living room. That’s it, that’s where I’ll be for the next six weeks for sure.

Yesterday afternoon, after a cross country skiing adventure with my students, we were back at school and as I was coming down the stairs in the bus, I slid and miss a step. I was being very careful because I know how slippery it could be with these ski boots and the snow on the steps. 
It seems like it was my turn to slow down for a while. 
I got my X Rays results today, fracture of the ankle, which gives me 6 weeks in a cast prohibited to walk on it. It’s going to be sooooo longgggggggg!!!!

Then, I’ll wear a boot for 4 weeks.

So now I’m hoping that it will be a long winter, long season so maybe I’ll be lucky to get another  ride or 2 when this is done. Fingers crossed. 

I’ve got a new ride for now! Got to get lover to put snow trackers on this one! 😂

At least I’m grateful that I got to do Gaspé and Côte  Nord this year before all of this. 🙏 

Wishing you a quick and uneventful recovery.

Gemma

22 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

we are all looking forward to the pictures of Don operating the vacuum cleaner

No problem Bob got lots of photos with me operating the Vac

E2F38306-20AB-4C6C-965E-AB1159CDAA15.jpeg

Mrs. Ice 

How did you hurt your foot??

You gave Mr. Ice a good Kick!

wishing you the best and QUIKEST recovery. I sense a mid-late March ride as your foot will be healed by then.

Was in Shawinigan very briefly last Saturday on the way up for gas/ATM and thought about you two.

We have to get each others contact info as I CANT BELEIVE we havn't all met yet.