Convoy to Ottawa

iceman

On 1/23/2022 at 6:45 PM, iceman said:

I stand with the truckers. You won’t see it on the news but it’s on like donkey kong. 

Let the convoy roll. Look out Justin they are coming. 

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_01/0FA735E5-740D-4CDA-B98B-9DCC1A532C91.thumb.jpeg.da03094a1d279e4f365b5cf04ad18262.jpeg

They've raised 4 mill. on Gofundme but it's been held/frozen?

They want to go back to work, provide for their families...we go nowhere without their hard work getting us all the things we need to do our jobs....most important part of the economy...they never get the respect they deserve...it's a lot of responsibility on top of it all.....hope they are successful...but don't block me...I been waiting 2 years just like them...happy to give them a donation.

Seems like they came out of a Jim Jones camp.

Just saw a video of Trudope saying the thousands of truckers have unacceptable views!!!  How Dangerous is that statement to Freedom .  They are going to make this Just like January 6th. Think what we tell you or your! The problem. It is getting very concerning where this is going.

One trucker mentioned that customs told him "I don't need to see your information it came up on my screen as you approached it is tied to yor phone"     big state survalence!  I guess they will have all the truckers information so they can arrest them for insurrection! Sound familiar 🤔 

10 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

On 1/25/2022 at 12:45 PM, Muskoka2 said:

They've raised 4 mill. on Gofundme but it's been held/frozen?

It’s up to 8 millions something… they need to show how they will handle the distribution. Go fund me is protecting people’s money to make sure it reaches its goal! 

E448E21D-9100-47EE-A6C9-FE35BEBAE0EE.png

On 1/26/2022 at 8:04 AM, Jackstraw said:

The OPP estimated the convoy at 100k trucks and 2 millions on foot. As well as more trucks parked in fields near by… 

A couple of old fashion hard working guys who would like to see things put back to where they were 20 years ago...now being portrayed as law breakers.....probably sweat for everything they have, supported their families, went to work every day...and never asked anyone for anything....and now they have to do this to have a voice, insulting for sure.

For those of you who don’t know why this is happening here’s a list for you

This Convoy is not just for the truckers mandates. It’s for the 30 million people.

It’s for the family members banned from visiting family in nursing homes.

It’s for the censorship on all social media platforms. 

It’s for all the people afraid to speak In fear of being called conspiracy theorists.

It’s for the people who didn’t want to give up their freedom of choice!  

It’s for the people who don’t want to give up their right to bear arms.

It’s for the people who don’t want to be in debt for the next 100 years.

It’s for the people who only want answers to the many questions that haven’t been answered. 

It’s for the people afraid to hug their family and visit friends.

It’s for the people who want their lives back. For the hairdressers to cut hair. For the restaurants to serve food. For the bars to play music. 

For the students to learn .

For the kids to be free .

For people who want to work but are forced not to .

This is for the people.

This is for trying to silence honest and hardworking citizens. 

Never in my life have I ever seen the healthy punished and the sick untreated. 

This is for the 300,000 surgeries cancelled.

This is for the people that died waiting for their surgery.

This is for the people who died alone in the hospital without being able to hold that hands of their loved ones. 

This is for the exhausted nurses.

This is for the doctors that are going unheard.

This is for all the front line workers… delivery trucks, grocery store clerks,  who are constantly working overtime etc. 

This is for all of us. Godspeed truckers  Freedom Convoy to Ottawa 2022❤️ 

Copied & pasted!

1 hour ago, iceman said:

This is for the people who died alone in the hospital without being able to hold that hands of their loved ones

...who didn't need to die but were denied proven antivirals & therapeutics distribution resulting from corrupt evil government and media and celebrity misinformation and disinformation.