Required Covid Test

Snobeeler

Hmmmm.........makes Sense (SMH) if vaccinated you cant get it or spread it (SMH)

I'm sorry but the test to enter is the only thing that made any common sense to me..... if there is going to be any added requirement or restriction for entry....to me it made sense to require a test..... of everyone, vaccinated and unvaccinated, simply a test..... seems to me to be Common sense....... Still cant for the life of me understand the requirement of being vaccinated does anything for anybody? 

At this stage everyone knows it's your own personal responsibility that counts the most ..not what other folks are doing...you are free to wear a mask or not go dining , personal choice should not infringe on others.

Not quite correct.  You will no longer have to take a PCR or NAT or NAAT test.  You will have to take the antigen test. It will need to be administered by a medical professional so you can get the official results.  The home test, which is the same antigen test, is not valid.  Hopeful that testing will all go away soon.  

On 2/16/2022 at 6:58 PM, GSX800 said:

Not quite correct.  You will no longer have to take a PCR or NAT or NAAT test.  You will have to take the antigen test. It will need to be administered by a medical professional so you can get the official results.  The home test, which is the same antigen test, is not valid.  Hopeful that testing will all go away soon.  

Anymore information on this requirement? No less inconvenient if we gotta go to someone to have it done? Thanks

22 hours ago, Snobeeler said:

I am wondering now also? The NAAT test at Walgreens couldnt be any easier. 

Three of us went to Ticonderoga NY to a Walgreens for our test, Vermont was a pain for testing. On our 1:15 ride home we had all three test back.

Sunday morning we cross the border heading to Rimouski. We will probably be one of the last ones from Quebec Riders to cross on the old test.

Thank you Quebec Riders group, and Team Vermont for your help, you have made it possible for our group to have the best riding possible.

You have to go have it done.  The only thing more convenient is that you now have a 3rd test to choose from when scheduling. 

On 2/24/2022 at 7:44 AM, jak said:

Anymore information on this requirement? No less inconvenient if we gotta go to someone to have it done? Thanks