2009 Summer Gathering

Saguenay Bill

Hi All QR members

I had thought earlier in the year that we would have the Summer Gathering in 2010, giving this year a rest. But due to popular demand we are going to have one this year. The weekend of July 17 and 18 has been selected. We will have it at the CMV, Cannon Mountain View, again. Their web site is www.cannonmtview.com or call 1-800-823-9577 for reservations. Please join us for a great time and lots of sled talk.

Bill

Hi All QR members

I had thought earlier in the year that we would have the Summer Gathering in 2010, giving this year a rest. But due to popular demand we are going to have one this year. The weekend of July 17 and 18 has been selected. We will have it at the CMV, Cannon Mountain View, again. Their web site is www.cannonmtview.com or call 1-800-823-9577 for reservations. Please join us for a great time and lots of sled talk.

Bill

YAHOO!!!

Here we come Bill, Lisa and I will be there and we are looking forward to a great party seeing all of our QR sled buddies.

Andy

Hi All QR members

Bill

Oh Bill, if only!!! :sad: Happy Birthday for Monday by the way.

Edited by SnomoGary

The dates are set in my calander. I will be there. Thanks for doing this again Bill, what a fantastic location. Tell Ray and Yvonne I am looking forward to staying with them again.

:drinks:

Hi Steven

I'll tell them to have plenty of ice cold beer on hand. I know with you and Andyman they'll need it.

Bill

HMMM.. My wifes good friend is getting married the 18th so I have a confilict. I will see if she can reschedule!!!!

Good idea, doobraap. lol

Hi Gary

Thank you. A week from Sat, that would be April 18, Juliedele and I will be married 50 years.

Bill

Bill I will say congrats to both you and Juliedele early as Lisa and I will be sitting on the beach as of tomorrow .

Here is to many more happy years!!!

Andy

Hi Gary

Thank you. A week from Sat, that would be April 18, Juliedele and I will be married 50 years.

Bill

And they said it wouldn't last Bill !!

Looks like we got a bit of belated celebrating to do when we see you!

Gary :D

Edited by SnomoGary

Greetings Bill

I have the dates on the calendar. The Potatoe Brothers and I are eager to return to Franconia to rally with fellow sledders. Fluffy, Chopper and I will do our best to be on hand.

Congrats on both the birthday and the milestone anniversary!

timbo

• 5 weeks later...
Greetings Bill

I have the dates on the calendar. The Potatoe Brothers and I are eager to return to Franconia to rally with fellow sledders. Fluffy, Chopper and I will do our best to be on hand.

timbo

Timbo

Lisa and I are looking forward to a soothing cocktail with the Potatoe Bros in July!!!

Andy

Here is a nice pic of our favorite season!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Timbo

Lisa and I are looking forward to a soothing cocktail with the Potatoe Bros in July!!!

Andy

Here is a nice pic of our favorite season!!!

Few things in life can equal sipping a soothing cocktail whilst in the shade of MT. Washington. 'Specially if it is with you and Lisa.

I well know that Fluffy is digging thru his extensive wine cellar, selecting bottles of his vintage merlot for him, and

Lisa to savour during the festivities.

Nice pic. Is somebody thinking " I shoulda turned left"???

Timbo

ps. my 800 switch is still sitting at the dealers' awaiting parts (and the fix, i hope).

Greetings Bill

timbo

Hi Timbo

Glad to hear you are coming up. Ray has made some great improvements to the CMV this past year.

Bill

Hi Timbo

Glad to hear you are coming up. Ray has made some great improvements to the CMV this past year.

Bill

That's super Bill. Look forward to seeing you!!

timbo

• 2 weeks later...
Bill,

Beth & I would love to come up again,(and this time make the real party). But Jarod is racing a National Enduro in Blain,Pa. that weekend. Some other time. Thanks for the invite.

Deano

Hi Deano

How are you and Beth? Sorry you can't make it but your boys are only young for a short time so enjoy them while you can.

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Lisa and I will be in Franconia mid afternoon on Friday and are looking forward to seeing all of the QR folks who can make the party!

Andy

Old pic from Mont Valin cold as Hell.

Have a fun and safe trip everyone. I really was hoping to make it but work and boat house/dock repairs have kept me from much if any fun this summer. Hope to see you all soon on the snow.

Shane :good::good:

Yesterday/evening Mr and Mrs andyman, timbo, chopper,ruffus, longriderSS, The Skipper, keith,dave saguenaydele and saguenaybill had dinner and a few :drinks: at the CMV. We all had a great time. More :drinks: and laughter to come today.

Edited by Saguenay Bill