ICEMAN & PLAYHARD Mid-Season Gentlemen-of-Leisure Tour

PLAYHARD

On 2/23/2022 at 11:28 PM, PLAYHARD said:

We decided to head west, staying in our latitude above that rain & below that snow)...

Tabernak!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
_________
WARNING - OUR 800 KILOMETERS OF TRAIL HAVE RECEIVED A HUGE AMOUNT OF SNOW DURING THE PAST 24 HOURS. THIS MORNING, OUR OPERATIONS CONSIST OF RE-OPENING TRAILS 93, 328, 367, 373. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO LOCAL TRAILS WILL BE TAPPED TODAY. THE JOB CONSISTS OF TAPING THE MAIN TRAILS IN ORDER TO HARDEN THE SNOW. TODAY, TRAIL 93 WILL BE TAPED FROM ST-NAZAIRE TO THE RELAIS LA CHAPELLE ON MONTS-VALIN. THE SECTION OF TRAIL 93 BETWEEN RELAIS LA CHAPELLE AND CLUB SACRÉ-COEUR JUNCTION CANNOT BE DONE QUICKLY DUE TO A MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN. THE REOPENING DATE OF THIS SECTION OF TRAIL IS NOT KNOWN AT THIS TIME. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, APPROXIMATELY 60CM OF SNOW FELL AT THE FOOT OF MONTS-VALIN AND MORE THAN A METER OF SNOW ON MONTS-VALIN. THESE EXTREME SNOW CONDITIONS DELAY OPERATIONS FOR GOOD CONDITIONS. IF YOU CAN LIMIT YOUR EXITS DURING THE CATCH-UP, THIS WILL FACILITATE CURRENT OPERATIONS. AND ABOVE ALL, BE CAREFUL, AS THESE OPERATIONS WILL BE DONE DURING THE DAY. KNOW THAT TO FIND OPTIMAL TRAIL CONDITIONS, YOU WILL NEED TO TRAVEL MORE THAN 3200 KM OF TRAIL, OR 4 PASSAGES IN ALL OUR TRAILS. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US AS WE CANNOT GO FASTER THAN MACHINES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE.

12 hours ago, Snohorse said:

Leisure Gent Ride day 2/24. Hit the trail a bit after 10am. Ventured south around Joliette area probably knocked on Alain's door?

Maybe we should be checking in with our Chief Public Relations Officer in real-time, because if we put our own brain cells to work OF COURSE we would have at least attempted a Towing trailsiide rendezvous!

20220224_124008.jpg

20220224_124407.jpg

20220224_124409.jpg

1 hour ago, Snohorse said:
On 2/24/2022 at 12:02 AM, PLAYHARD said:

Hey Don, You Diggin the Legumes ? Looking Lean Buddy !

Funny stuff there!  I remember Don’s meal order motto being “beaucoup frites et pas légumes”!  The times are changing!

5 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

True story, no worries about finding gaz (or truley amazing Easter chocolates!) in this region:

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_02/20220224_134619.thumb.jpg.e13f15ab40af64592cc183f43566757f.jpg

Oh, up there they have the Easter Squirrel, and nice mohawk your sporting!  Or is that something in the background?

Edited by NSHM

On 2/24/2022 at 5:48 PM, Snohorse said:

Leisure Gent Ride day 2/24. Hit the trail a bit after 10am. Ventured south around  Joliette area probably knocked on Alain's door ? Looped back up north passed through Cabanon, Hotel Central. Good thing about being in the Bee's Nest there are plenty of GAZ stops..

Probable landing Canada Adventure  5:30 pm . After Happy Jack leaves the room real report should (maybe) follow. Ya Ya !!

PLAYHARD said:

Maybe we should be checking in with our Chief Public Relations Officer in real-time, because if we put our own brain cells to work OF COURSE we would have at least attempted a Towing trailsiide rendezvous!

You guys were really just in my backyard! Trailside meeting would have been really great but I unfortunately was at work on job, rushing to close this damn week. I had enjoy seeing you guys having fun in my neck of the woods, thanks for taking us with you along with the pics and writing(love your pics PLAYHARD!)

So as now, I am on vacation! it's my turn to enjoy the white gold and I am taking black trail tomorrow to Mont-Joli for a week sledding in Gaspesia!

happy trail!

25 minutes ago, towing said:

You guys were really just in my backyard! Trailside meeting would have been really great but I unfortunately was at work on job, rushing to close this damn week. I had enjoy seeing you guys having fun in my neck of the woods, thanks for taking us with you along with the pics and writing(love your pics PLAYHARD!)

So as now, I am on vacation! it's my turn to enjoy the white gold and I am taking black trail tomorrow to Mont-Joli for a week sledding in Gaspesia!

happy trail!

Happy Trails to you both. Great time to ride the Gaspe. Enjoy.

Edited by iceman