Happy Birthday Saguenay Bill

smclelan

Hi Guys

Thank you very much for the Birthday wish. Juliedele and I celebrated by going out and helping the US economy. We bought a new Avalange. Old one had 91,600 on it and I know that I would be putting more money into it soon. Hind sight is always 20/20 but I should have done it at 80,000 miles. Would have saved $4,000. Last 10,000 miles were very expensive. Got to live one life to know how to live the next one.

Bill

Hi Guys

Thank you very much for the Birthday wish. Juliedele and I celebrated by going out and helping the US economy. We bought a new Avalange. Old one had 91,600 on it and I know that I would be putting more money into it soon. Hind sight is always 20/20 but I should have done it at 80,000 miles. Would have saved $4,000. Last 10,000 miles were very expensive. Got to live one life to know how to live the next one.

Bill

Happy B-day Bill,i hope there are more like you to help out the rest of country,let me know what you think of your new Avalanche. I'm a Ford driver myself but most recently i tried a new Avalanche,'was real impressed loved the ride,but would like some info from some long time owners. JG

Happy Birthday Bill and Good luck with the New Vehicle!!!!!!!

Happy B-day Bill,i hope there are more like you to help out the rest of country,let me know what you think of your new Avalanche. I'm a Ford driver myself but most recently i tried a new Avalanche,'was real impressed loved the ride,but would like some info from some long time owners. JG

This is my 3rd Avalanche. Have liked them so far. Last one had the 4.10 rear end. This one has the 3.42. Noticed driving it home that it runs a lot less RPM and with the 6 speed transmission will probably get better gas mileage than I got with the 04. Will probably be going to Texas soon to visit family. Love the ride you get from them on these long trips.

Happy Birthday Bill :yahoo:

Thank you rob.

A BIG Happy Birthday to ya Bill :drinks: (sorry I'm late)

If your travels come by Washington DC drop me a PM.

Bob

Thank you Bob. I stay away from I-95. Way too much traffic for me. But thanks for the offer.

Happy belated Birthday Bill!!! Just got home from the sun.

Andy

Thank you Andy. Hope you had a good time.

• 2 weeks later...