Best snowmobile pic of ALL TIME

snowmaster2112

On 3/15/2022 at 7:23 PM, snowmaster2112 said:

Grumpy,  The pic with the sleds in the hole in the rock is one that few will ever pull out of their hat for sure. Was it because of extreme cold that year or some other tidal phenom that made that occur? And could you actually circle through it and come around the other side? I assume the locals said "sure it's safe" out there LOL

And another question. How did that landing go in the first pic ? My already spent back hurts more from just looking at it. 

I actually walked right thru opening but did not drive thru because of falling rocks and rocks on the ground, u needed a helmet to walk thru. I don't remember it to be real cold but we were young and took the chance to go out , i have been back many times and its never been frozen..  as for the  shot of Phazer it got a little bent up on the rear on landing. i split the sled in half and brought the rear section to a frame stretcher.

13 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Two BIG thumbs up Wes. 

Got this an hour or so from a friend of a friend on the Gaspe today. 

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_03/gaspe.thumb.jpg.1084745db85de8111662e6bea1f0c14b.jpg

That’s awesome Chris! Looks like an angry skeleton along the bottom of the pic.

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, EastMark said:

thats dinner not lunch

"You should avoid driving or operating heavy machinery, other activities that require mental alertness, or making important decisions, until you know how St Hubert's Demi Poulet will affect you"

17 hours ago, quebec bob said:

hanging around

Right on sir! Thanks for caring! So if we follow your lead and shut down the iMoto & weather forecasts, we can slam into some blizzards and get in after-hours when all the kitchens are closed?

It's called adventure, we made it...and I'm not trading the memories for anything...maybe next year everything will be open like the old days..we definitely screwed up not carrying any food though...I was eating snow for hydration at on point.