Right not left people

PMAC

29 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

Even on this trail EVERYONE has there left ski against the bank….seems like nobody can get close enough to the middle… wtf??

So thinking back to learning to drive a car\truck\etc... each was taught a different way or to view items in a different perspective. I was taught by an over the road truck driver, and he had me eye up the Yellow Line on the Left with the Front Left corner of the Hood. He said if you do that the right side will take care of itself.

This is not to excuse anyone, but it may be more automatic than you'd think. I leave the house and an hour later I'm at my office in Pittsfield..... couldn't tell you how I got there, but I bet hugged the yellow line.....

Now how do we break that habit or keep it in the forefront while riding...... tough questions..... these pictures and stories, I bet will help many....

GutZ

8 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Holy SSSHHH!!!TTTT that's close and it looks like on a straight away....

3 hours ago, MrGutz said:

So thinking back to learning to drive a car\truck\etc... each was taught a different way or to view items in a different perspective. I was taught by an over the road truck driver,

True story:

The day of my 16th birthday I ran into the house waving my learner's permit at my oldest brother and said "LET'S GO DRIVING!"

He was home on leave from the Navy and tossed me the keys to a primer grey-blue government K-car from the couch.

I ran out to the curb and grabbed the car door handle and realized he was still inside on the couch.

I walked back inside and said "WHAT'S UP?!"

He said "I'M NOT GETTING IN A CAR WITH YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!"

I'd mastered the 1-down-3-up on the dirt bikes by then, but I stank up the melty clutch on that 3-on-the-tree all over town that day!

Not relevant here, but true nonetheless!