Ender Spring Fling 22’

iceman

Have a good summer guys. I do know you aren't tired because all you rode was great trails. Also all we seen was smiles. Lol. Be good all.  

Yep!

Thanks for the reports, Always love reading your trail side escapades , especially when I can't ride. I'll give it one more year before I give up and sell the sled. March riding is the best!! To add insult to injury. My seasonal boat slip on Lake george went from $3500 to $4000 last year to $7900 this year. Can't do it so boating is also done! 

Edited by Jackstraw

And so the fat lady sings.

Thanks for taking us along on your great journey!  Your photos are such a reminder that snowmobilibg is  an incredible activity that cant be replicated.  And in Quebec its the best that exists. 

Thanks again for the detailed photo journalism. Its been a treat.

1 hour ago, groomer said:

.....tons of pics....interesting  to look at at !!!....different ....including a few '' quebec words '''

bravo to all photograhs

Bienvenue! Again, that means a ton coming from a Jedi/Ninja of the topic!

We're thinking (hoping) that off-season viewing can help bridge the gap!

A couple more:

Trailhead @ Chez Madame et Monsieur Ice'ness, Mauricie/Trois Rivière, avant (3/20) & après (4/3)...

Screenshot_20220403-231548_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220403-231556_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220403-231827_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220403-231817_Gallery.jpg

JACKRABBIT  here, hehe....it took 2 weeks or so but im finally approved to be a member, lol.  it was great meeting you three trouble makers. i appreciate the advice and maybe next season join you for a ride.

2 hours ago, Snowmobile Enthusiast said:

JACKRABBIT  here, hehe....it took 2 weeks or so but im finally approved to be a member, lol.  it was great meeting you three trouble makers. i appreciate the advice and maybe next season join you for a ride.

Salut Jackrabbit 

welcome aboard mon ami. Nice to meet you guys as well. Winter is coming. It’s closer every day.