Where am I?

Saguenay Bill

I don't know about the cruise boats, but it's the bay in the park with the fishing villiage. We ventured out to see the mary on top of the rock cliff, but heard a few cracks, and didn't feel real safe that far out on the bay. Was really cool to see the ice broken up and stuck to the cliffs from the tide going in and out. A must do for those who have not been there.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the cruise boats, but it's the bay in the park with the fishing villiage. We ventured out to see the mary on top of the rock cliff, but heard a few cracks, and didn't feel real safe that far out on the bay. Was really cool to see the ice broken up and stuck to the cliffs from the tide going in and out. A must do for those who have not been there.

I think the Statue is at Bay Eternity, and the village is at Bay Haha. I Think....

Did you see the Statue?

We took a summer cruise up the Sag. and the statue was much closer to Tadassac than Jonquiere.

Later

GutZ

The mountain vista, is on Montagne Noir's peak near the St-Donat entrance to the Mont-Tremblant Park.

The second one is Bulwinkle's brother at Onatchiway.

I think Bill is a fan of the lunches here.

Edited by Je me souviens

• 3 weeks later...
Yes it was a long ways, BUT I was looking! Here is a stand of mature 80 yr old Black Spruce. (not far from the Circle)

Maybe a little scattered, and the cost of trucking it to the mill could be high. LOL

post-5-1257509591_thumb.jpg

Well you could always drag it with your snowmobile

• 3 weeks later...
That's a great stretch, but last I knew, the real piston alley was on 597 North of Chandler. It's longer, wider, and less traveled. Although technically it should be called belt-alley. I think I've only done it once without blowing a belt.

the true piston alley is chib south on 93 toward sennetere :clapping: