Where am I?

Saguenay Bill

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are wise beyond your years Bill! ;) A.K.A. Piston Alley!

You are wise beyond your years Bill! ;) A.K.A. Piston Alley!

That's a great stretch, but last I knew, the real piston alley was on 597 North of Chandler. It's longer, wider, and less traveled. Although technically it should be called belt-alley. I think I've only done it once without blowing a belt.

That's a great stretch, but last I knew, the real piston alley was on 597 North of Chandler. It's longer, wider, and less traveled. Although technically it should be called belt-alley. I think I've only done it once without blowing a belt.

Yep. Gotta love the 597.

post-200-1250451484_thumb.jpg

The 597! That's where I blew the motor in the mach Z last March. Had a new shortblock installed the next day at the doo dealer in Chandler. An awesome dealer for sure, on our way the next day under warranty to boot, total cost $50 :good:

back in the mid 70 ' s and early 80 's me and 2 of my brothers used to go mx racing all around the gaspesie with the owner of the doo dealership in chandler.renaud the big guy (owner ) and his brother jack (mechanic ).great persons.have nt seen them in the last 10 years or so.

groomer !!!

back in the mid 70 ' s and early 80 's me and 2 of my brothers used to go mx racing all around the gaspesie with the owner of the doo dealership in chandler.renaud the big guy (owner ) and his brother jack (mechanic ).great persons.have nt seen them in the last 10 years or so.

groomer !!!

Groomer, if I'm not mistaken I beleive the shortblock for my Mach came from your brothers dealership in Amqui, put on a bus and dropped off in Chandler. :good:

Groomer, if I'm not mistaken I beleive the shortblock for my Mach came from your brothers dealership in Amqui, put on a bus and dropped off in Chandler. :good:

ya ,you wrote that on the ''pics of the matapedia valley '' back in march.good for you !! :good:

groomer !!! :drinks: