RIP Gaston

iceman

Suffered a serious emotional blow monday.

A few of my friends here met Gaston my father in law.(mrs ice moms partner for the past 21 years).

A gentle man a truly fine well repected hard working soul. He was like a second father to me. I admired him so much. Trying to come to grips with all of it. To say everyone who he knew and loved is devastated is an understatement. 

The world has lost a humble, caring and loving man. 

Still in shock.

He died doing what he loved. He had no time to be afraid and he did not suffer. This brings us some peace.

RIP ti Gas

un vrai bon homme

20 hours ago, iceman said:

The world has lost a humble, caring and loving man. 

Still in shock.

RIP ti Gas

Visited Gaston a few times at his home in Shawinigan. He is all and more how Don describes him.

I recall one time while out touring on the sled  he serviced the battery in my tow truck.

Probably at least 15 years ago before I meet him I heard about him. Don and I were out ridding two days away by sled and His Polaris went Kaput. What we going to do ? He calls his girlfriend now Mrs. Ice and Gaston volunteers to drive his diesel pick up truck to recover him as I rode on for two days to home base. Of course Caroline drove with Gas and her comment was 4 hours away by car. WOW

Great , Great Man

20 hours ago, iceman said:

IMG_1811.MOV