interesting article

182ray

Nice to see this going on since having my 2015 stolen in Quebec I was thinking of not going back due to the fact little was done to find it. The police closed my case in one week make's one think no effort was being made to find the thief. It kind of sucks since I have been riding in Quebec since the early 80's and enjoy it so much but the though of someone stealing my sled has me on the fence.

Looks like a PR fluff article to me.This was a small time operation.Looks like a pile of scrap going to the junkyard.

Anyone who was up in the 1990's knows these weren't the guys taking trucks, trailers and sleds.

With that being said ,one less is still one less.....Until they get back out.

Keep 'em locked.

Has there ever been a sled or a harley stolen in the U.S? Cuz I would like to visit but am refraining cuz of my concern about getting my stuff stolen? If this has never happened I may considering going to someplace safe like Detroit, NYC, Atlanta,Miami, Newark,L.A., St louis, One thing is for sure if the cops stop me I will not run. Maybe I am wrong but the American style and lack of native language may not get some people to far(kinda like mexico, just a way more civilized)...just sayin...I love Quebec...Go Habs Go!!!