The latest Quebec Rider to go smoke less

182ray

Ginger got her 2016 900 Ace Renegade Adrenaline today at Blackmans Cycle Center Emmaus, PA. She got a killer deal with the Ski Doo Winter Celebration. She also picked up some great accessories like the glove box extension with the Montana 650T GPS, auxiliary LED headlight, Linq short & medium tunnel bags, mirrors & swapped the stock track for an ice ripper. She's going with stock windshield for now since the extra high windshield is on back order.

We are very pleased with the new general manager of Blackmans Chase Remmel as well as the rest of the staff.

Ginger is eagerly awaiting our next trip to Quebec. So much so she wants to leave immediately!

post-54-0-34638200-1454801571_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-10044400-1454801591_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-13786200-1454854005_thumb.jpg

Edited by 182ray

Looks good Ginger. The 900 is a well loved sled. Take care of it and make sure Ray keeps it shinny for you.

Ray - I'm considering a 1200 for myself for next year. We seem to have Sandi's straightened out and it is peppy!

Jack & Sandi

Beautiful sled Ginger!

Best wishes for miles of smiles on Quebec trails groomed to perfection!

I hope Ray can keep up with you!

Best,

Tom

Thanks Tom I tried to get 182 to break the habit but he's stubborn. He says he loves his 2 smoke I said people loved bogie wheels & leaf springs too!

Congrats on the new sled ! It was nice meeting you both at the Delta.

It was nice meeting you too! And what a coincidence we both know Chrisann

Nothing like a new sled, congrats!

Dave

Thanks Dave will we see you at the Delta this month?

Looks good Ginger. The 900 is a well loved sled. Take care of it and make sure Ray keeps it shinny for you.

Ray - I'm considering a 1200 for myself for next year. We seem to have Sandi's straightened out and it is peppy!

Jack & Sandi

Thanks Jack maybe if you get a 4 stroke & like it I can get 182 on one! Because I'm not going to ride behind his mosquito fogger very long!

Congrats on the new ride. Wishing you MANY safe miles of joy on it. Hopefully 182 still functions as well as your new sled does.

I'll be there tomorrow Ray with my 2 stroke, holy smoker.

Dave

Great 182 will have a fellow 2 smoker so he's not too lonely

I like the attitude Ginger! Has Ray given you flying lessons yet?

No I leave that up to him...but know that you mention it...