Central in St Michel des Saints

Fozzy

Riding for a couple of days and staying at the Central Thursday night. Is le gross spectact still going on up there or is it done for the season.

Unloading at Montpellier and riding up through the Parc Mont Tremblant, praying to the female Saints of St Michel Thursday night and riding back hungover as hell on Friday.

Nice to meet up with Fozzy and his ridding buddy. He is a builder and his buddy a painter I think? We chatted a bit about trail conditions and late season riding. Hope you guys have a nice ride back to Montpelier, trails look great! -22F at bedtime so no chance of snow-melt. It is March, right?

We had a nice couple of the daysof riding. Left Montpellier Thursday morning taking the raibed out, trail 43 and then the 323 up through Labelle and then to 63 through the Parc. The 63 is absolutely incredible. After that we made our way to Le Cabano for dinner.

post-402-0-16563300-1425859867_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-86291700-1425859931_thumb.jpg

After dinner we made our way to Saint Michel for our stay at Le Central.

Friday we wake up to beautiful day and eager to get riding. But like always, sledding is an adventure. Not more than 15min out of Saint Michel my exhaust broke at the header and required a bit of on trail maintenance. The exhaust had to be removed in order to not risk it falling into the track.

Pic of Bucky enjoying seeing my sled in pieces.

post-402-0-46542400-1425860532_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-13404400-1425860618_thumb.jpg

Had to strape the exhaust to my back pack. Sled was crazy loud with a lot of evil stares at the gas pumps till they saw the exhaust on my back. Lol

post-402-0-44447100-1425860757_thumb.jpg

It was a Great trip and off to Mexico with the family next week. Here's hoping there is still snow when I get back.