Big East purchases

Phil 1

Got to see Bill among others, always fun to see sled friends and stuff. Purchased an eclectic array of stuff and got a good start on maps of Quebec. :drinks:

I hope I never grow up...

post-51-0-39193800-1444149396_thumb.jpg

post-51-0-33125100-1444149409_thumb.jpg

you got the 2016 maps ?

The FCMQ had a booth but didn't show up on Friday. Sat morning the sign, that the ON Center made for them, was up at 9AM when I arrived, but at 10AM there was a Pain relief guy in the booth. FCMQ was suppose to bring the one big map showing all the trails in Quebec with them.

The FCMQ had a booth but didn't show up on Friday. Sat morning the sign, that the ON Center made for them, was up at 9AM when I arrived, but at 10AM there was a Pain relief guy in the booth. FCMQ was suppose to bring the one big map showing all the trails in Quebec with them.

Glad you brought that up Bill. I did get a pain relief massage from the woman at the pain relief booth but no complete maps were anywhere.

you got the 2016 maps ?

Yes the ones that I picked up are 2016 - 2017 not all regions were available.

Keep them on? I think it would be tough to get them off :lol:

Jim that is what the liquid panty remover is for... :acute:

You guys are killing me! :rofl: Good ole Andy aka Governer Homo really screwed the pooch on SDW eh Ray? Stewart did it again!

Why no love for the Gov?

GutZ

The Gov along with another politician named Joanie Maloney decided the fairgrounds needed some "improvements" so they are tearing down a track that dates back to the 1800's & where cars have raced dating back to the early 1900's. It's funny that the site of some hippy music concert is hallowed ground but it's ok to throw away all the history surrounding the fair grounds track. There is a new track being built (supposedly) near Brewerton & that's where Super Dirt Week is moving.