Yep.......it's time SNOMO SHO SALE SAT 11/8

Greg du Vermont

Just had an executive conference with Markusvt and......

Yep........It's time! We've had a great time the last few years. Let's do it again with more people and more stuff.

Several Quebec Riders will be having a snowmobile show/sale in Milton Vermont on Saturday November 8th from 10-2+.

Kick start the season, hang out with fellow snowmobilers, share stories, experiences and adventures, sell some stuff or catch a deal or chat about everything that will be 2015, join us.

post-174-0-55813500-1414773875_thumb.jpg

Check out the 2015 SledMagazine.com long term trial, Polaris 60 Anniversary Limited Edition 800HO SWITCHBACK ProS. Bring your sled if you would like to show it off!

Bring some stuff, Sell some stuff, Buy some stuff.

Used pieces parts, accessories, clothing and sleds. Everyone knows that QuebecRiders have the best used stuff.

I will not be selling Quebec Memberships this year, but I do have a nice collection of 2015 maps direct from last weekend's Quebec Show.

BiteHarder tools will also be on Sale.

If you need additional info call Greg at 802-three five five-7850

Location, Four Seasons Real Estate, 162 Route 7 South, Milton Vermont 05468 15 minutes North of Burlington off I-89 Exit 17, Route 7 North for about 4 miles and on the right. Can't miss us

Let's talk SNOWMOBILE for a few hours, Make a note and take a drive, Saturday the 8th

It won't be long and we'll all be riding.

Markusvt will be creating a facebook event, please share it around and spread the word