Morin Heights Hill Climb race

Trailblazer

Yesterday Morin Heights ski hill hosted the annual Hill Climb race, basically the ski hill has come to a closing for the year and hosts their last event, not related to skiing at all.

What a day it was, clear blue skys with bright sunshine, hot looking women, the smell of race fuel in the air and some really awesome sleds with cool graphic packages on them, your typical race day scenery.

Really awesome graghics

Line up sleds for registration, there was a real good turn out, racers from all over Quebec, Ontario and some from south of the border

This SRX took first place in Stock 700 class, he was right in front of revving his engine for tests and i have to tell you that sound was so crisp it was music to my ears.

I believe this was an American, he had Shelburn VT stickers on his sled

the first woop going up the hill was very entertaining seeing the sleds almost practically flipping over the rear. This woop was the deciding factor in the hill climb, if you got over this one with out losing too much traction you gained a significant advantage.

Improved 800 Class, here we see 3 Free Rides each different in track length, 137, 144, 155 it made for a really good guessing game as to who's going to reach the top first, I'll let you guess a little and I'll reveal the winner later.