Big East Power Show

hparaptor

Got this in my mailbox today... Whose going?

It's that time of year again – the leaves are changing, fall is in the air, and the Big East Powersports Show is coming back to Syracuse to celebrate all things snowmobiling. It starts this Friday, October 3, and runs through the weekend at the Oncenter.

We'd like to thank you for attending the show in the past, and invite you back for another year of great deals and building excitement for the upcoming snowmobile season. Click on the coupon below to get our $1 off coupon, or get your tickets online through this link http://bigeastpowersportsshow.com/tickets

Thanks again – we look forward to seeing you again this year.

Show hours are:

Friday: 5 to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Yes plan on heading up Sunday morning

I should be there as well on Saturday if anybody cares to join me for lunch at the Ale -N- Angus pub around the corner @ 12 pm

Have to get the famous power-play Burger and talk snowmobiling looking forward to it.

Crazy - we will be there hopefully on Saturday

If we win lottery this weekend Don we'll be there...

And I can clear a landing strip out back if you want to give the cessna a run Ray , I'll even pay for gas ....lol

If your at the Big East show, say Hi to SledMagazine.com columnist Phil at the FCMQ booth and QR/SM.com partner Glenn and his team at the BiteHarder.com Booth. My Son Nick will also be there on Sunday with the Clarkson University Clean Snowmobile Speed Team.

If anyone is going to the Snow Show in Augusta Maine on the weekend of the 17th, I will be chatting it up at the FCMQ kioske ("unless they are messing with me" with who I am told is a very good looking female partner)

Greg du Vermont,

I am a Clarkson grad. Tell your son congrats!

Mr. Gutz,

We will be in Epping all weekend. Hope to c u there