New Ride

lindasledgirl

I traded in my 2013 renegade 800x today for the XRS renegade 800 etec. You'll SEE me on the trail in December!

post-875-0-23100300-1398207693_thumb.jpg

Edited by lindasledgirl

Thanks guys! And Gutz, there was no mud in Valin when we went in December...you should join us this year!

Mike...I was thinking the same thing! Younger is better!

Looks real nice, for a doo that is :)

I do actually like the new schemes this year and they are a good machine, I like the 1200 myself but it is heavier.

Hope to actually meet you next winter, just a little over 7 months till Valin

hey ..there was no mud .....but a small stream we crossed ... some of us made it .... others didn,t !!!! ha ha ha !!!!

Ha! Eddie, you would remember that one! I forgot all about it...but thanks again you guys for getting all wet to save me! My new sled will have better clearance! lol

Congratulations Linda!! Best wishes for miles of smiles!!

Enjoy springtime now!

Best,

Tom

Thanks Tom!

I am enjoying Spring....

I have been out fishing already...Salmon in the freezer! Couple more weeks, my first derby!

Linda :drinks:

Looks real nice, for a doo that is :)

I do actually like the new schemes this year and they are a good machine, I like the 1200 myself but it is heavier.

Hope to actually meet you next winter, just a little over 7 months till Valin

I love the colour doo4adoo! And I can 't wait to dress it up!

Hope you can join us in Valin this December 6th!

Congrats Midrange!

I am looking forward to this new set up. I sold the split rail skiis as they won't fit on this new one. And I better not feel the need for a new set. I hope ski doo has it all fixed up for me this next ride.

We should have them in 7 months! Less time than a baby at least haha!

Linda

Great sled! Congrats..... I bought a 2014 800 ETEC MXZ X last season and love it. It really takes off...and is great on trail. You will really like your new sled.

Thanks MXZ700Rider, I will love the colour change, It won't be hard to see me! lol

If I didn't just pick up a 2014 spring order sled, I would definitely have put an order in for the same sled you did. One of the coolest looking sleds on market, plus the performance is top of the line.

Congrats Midrange!

I am looking forward to this new set up. I sold the split rail skiis as they won't fit on this new one. And I better not feel the need for a new set. I hope ski doo has it all fixed up for me this next ride.

We should have them in 7 months! Less time than a baby at least haha!

Linda

Congrats to you as well Linda....nice looking sled so is the black and charcoal grey one.