Dreaming of Snowmobiling

MXZ700RIDER

In the grips of really hot and humid weather last few days.....as I go through garage and see the sled in dry dock....I yearn for cold and snowy days to ride again.

Now you're talking! I have a one year old sled that is considered "new" to me. Same old trailer though.....a 2003 clam shell tilt. has treated me well, but now that I got a new sled I want to get a new trailer to haul it in. Thinking of a Blizzard or Triton hybrid. Probably a 10 or 12 footer. Looking forward to the upcoming Powersports show at Syracuse where I may be able to score a deal on one?

Agree with you 800steve' we just got back from 3000 mile saddlebag trip through Quebec. Like I said in early post just trade ski's and track for three wheels called Spyder. We have put 10000 miles on it this summer just getting started. When snow come's we will just put it away and get the Rush out. No dreaming for us.

Indeed, the back of summer has been broken and the blessed event of the autumnal equinox looms ahead. Then, the Winter Solstice is a skant 3 months away and the most anticipated of seasons will be upon us. Be of good cheer.