Need more snowmobile in your summer?

If you can't make it until the next snow for the sights, sounds and people of Snowmobiling, there's always water cross. It definitely helps to get me through the tough times. Quebec's CMEQ hosts events throughout the summer. Next event Victoriaville, not too far from Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. Saturday July 26th. Trust me NO translation is needed. Everyone is welcoming and everyone speaks the universal language of snowmobile. Hope to see some Quebecriders there. post-174-0-88058100-1406124984_thumb.png

post-174-0-53965100-1406299147_thumb.jpg

Unless you go, you have no idea what goes on at a Quebec Water Cross event. Good time!

CMEQracing.ca for more details on all 2014 events. It's in french, but easy to understand the info you want. The August event in Lavaltrie (near Jolliette) is also a winner.

• 3 weeks later...

post-174-0-28808300-1407945787_thumb.jpg

Here's your next chance for snowmobile mayhem on the water. Saturday August 23. Easy drive 40 East to Joliette Route 31 exit, Exit 2 off Route 31, follow the CMEQ signs. Why am I that only QuebecRider enjoying these events? I'm beginning to have a complex, come join the fun! This is one of the events that I wrote about last season. http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/page?docId=6346&ctx=Snowmobile&p=Attention%20to%20those%20with%20a%20snowmobiling%20addiction%20%20